Nasty email from Ex - NC 2 Months.

Ok Guys - She contacted me today. She has been trying to for a while and this is the amazing email i received from her. Bear in mind that i have not contacted her once for nearly 2 months. Not a sliver.. Here Goes:

Julian, I just cant believe that you are doing this to me!!

You tell me not to be friends with your friends, but then you go out and do it to me. Point proven, congratulations!!

You know what, screw you and all your two faced friends!! I know that you were cheating on me !! thank your friend for that!! Im sure you know who i am talking about.. I cant believe you. You tried to put all this guilt on me and for what, to make yourself look like a saint!! Just stay the hell away from me and my family.

End of email

ok, No1 - I have not contact with her and her family for nearly 2 months.. I have stayed away.

No 2. The person she is talking about is a friend from varsity. Known her for 4 years straight and i had no idea they were spending time together. Its not like they were her friends in the first place. We went once with a group of architect friends of mine away for a weekend and this girl was there.. We had a get together and my mate invited her because we are friends from way back.

No 3 - the guilt thing??? how can i put guilt on anyone with communicating that to them, remember NC for nearly 2 months..lol?????

No 4 - Cheating. Really, she went to Panama for 10 days and met a guy for 2 days with whom she slept with. 11 years gone. Besides that I am a good man and in 11 years never have even considered been unfaithful.

Ok - so, Bitch???? not been ugly but damn, i don't deserve that.

Anyways i did not respond - and i wont.. Loving this NC thing. Oh yes, she emailed my work address. Didn't expect that

WTF

• Like 9
  • Author

just grates me! Really does... I wont respond. Just make things worse i feel.. Im actually not sure what she is upset about???

Anyways

Yeah, ignore that cheating bitch m8. She is getting angry because you appear to not be giving a **** about the 11 year relationship she ruined. So keep it up! That will be ruining her self esteem as we speak, and lets face it, she deserves that much at least!

You said you are a morally educated person in your other thread, well keep it up! Dont go back to a woman who has no morals, find someone with the same values as you!

Ignore all her contact

• Like 6
  • Author

Will speak to the IT guys tomorrw!! The cheeck of this biaaaaaaa@#.. Wow.

Thanks for the support all

just grates me! Really does... I wont respond. Just make things worse i feel.. Im actually not sure what she is upset about???

Anyways

She's upset because you are ignoring her. How dare you not pay her any attention. After all, you should be hurting and crying and wanting her back. The fact that you are giving her no reaction is hell for her because she isn't in control of you anymore.

• Like 8
  • Author

She left me and wanted NC. Cant understand why she gives a sh#@.. Its a selfish thing i assume. She is just a selfish person! She loves herself way to much!!

She left me and wanted NC. Cant understand why she gives a sh#@.. Its a selfish thing i assume. She is just a selfish person! She loves herself way to much!!

While it is somehwhat satisfying to have regained the upper hand and normal to feel this way..

Be aware that this high can be slightly dangerous to your healing. Ultimately you should get no good feeling about this either. Remember the goal is indifference to her!!! Keep going!

• Like 8

I would LOVE it if my ex sent me a similar email, because no matter how nasty the words were all I would read is "I still think about you and you still get to me" and I would love that. much better than them completely forgetting about you and moving on.

so just ignore it, but really, consider it a minor victory because she has shown you that you still get to her, which I reckon is much better than cold indifference.

• Like 1
  • Author

i suppose you are right, but its just in her personality to be confrontational. She may think of me but she hates my guts (allot) for no reason. I have not replied, still wont. Today inst the best of days for me. This silly email has got me down. Even if she sent an email that just said the word "snails", i would still be sad.

Not loving my life right now but will still get up and go to gym. Will still post here and try move foreword. Not loving the vibe of life in general right now.

Julz

Wow that's some serious gaslighting it's actually funny to read. Maybe there are some people who would go through great lengths to rewrite their own history. Laugh it off and know that she's driving herself crazy because you went NC. You're still getting to her even without trying.

• Like 4
  • Author

I know right.. Absolutely everything that she has done to me, She has reversed and said I have done. Some people be crazy yo!

Just going to stay NC but i feel this is the last time i will hear from her for good..

Julz

I know right.. Absolutely everything that she has done to me, She has reversed and said I have done. Some people be crazy yo!

Just going to stay NC but i feel this is the last time i will hear from her for good..

Julz

She did that to make u mad and defend your self, I hate it when people do this kind of things.

• Like 2
  • Author

absolutely absurd and just plain distasteful. She cant even respect the fact that I have to ignore her for my own well being. I told her this when she left me. " I cannot be your friend, its either 100% or nothing. If we say goodbye now, then I will not speak to you ever again. Its the only way"

She agreed.

I was hurt!

Just an email to make herself feel better. Nothing more. She heard some stuff that may or may not be true and she jumped on it to ease her own guilt.

The last thing she wrote was to not contact her or her family. I would follow that advice.

Stay the course and stay NC.

• Like 1
  • Author

I do not have the urge to contact her or the family.. I do believe that this is what she wants..

Suppose it really doesn't matter what that email mean. At the end of the day:

1) She doesn't love me and she wants it to be over

2) There has been absolutely no signs, breadcrumbs, nothing since the break up.

3) After everything, im to hurt to accept her back. She cheated, and she is not sorry for it.

What more does one need to know its done!

• Like 1

Good, then take that information forward. You know that she did you wrong. BUT! Now, you know she's keeping tabs on you! :cool:

Take that knowledge and make your life awesome. If she's checking up on you, then let her find out that you're kicking ass in school. Let her find out that you've been taking care of yourself and are looking great and fit. Let her find out that you've been traveling and seeing the world. And, more importantly, without her.

Let her know she missed out on a good thing.

The best revenge you can get is to lead a damn good life.

• Like 6
  • Author
Good, then take that information forward. You know that she did you wrong. BUT! Now, you know she's keeping tabs on you! :cool:

Take that knowledge and make your life awesome. If she's checking up on you, then let her find out that you're kicking ass in school. Let her find out that you've been taking care of yourself and are looking great and fit. Let her find out that you've been traveling and seeing the world. And, more importantly, without her.

Let her know she missed out on a good thing.

The best revenge you can get is to lead a damn good life.

School. Im an architect. lol. We like drawing pictures so sorry for some pretty poor typing.

Thank you so much, i feel better somewhat... I will work hard on myself and everything i do. I would never feel so motivated to make myself feel better if i this did not happen..

Thank you so much, i feel better somewhat... I will work hard on myself and everything i do. I would never feel so motivated to make myself feel better if i this did not happen..

I know, right?

I think part of it for me was that she was so much of what I wanted out of life. I wasn't very motivated to really reach my potential because I had her.

It maybe shouldn't have taken these bad breakups for ours to really want to make ourselves better, but now that it has, no sense in ignoring that that is what we should do.

• Like 2
  • Author
I know, right?

I think part of it for me was that she was so much of what I wanted out of life. I wasn't very motivated to really reach my potential because I had her.

It maybe shouldn't have taken these bad breakups for ours to really want to make ourselves better, but now that it has, no sense in ignoring that that is what we should do.

That is exactly true. I felt content and believed that she would love me forever, no matter what. A HUGE mistake to make. I know now to love with all your heart but keep a part of yourself, for YOURSELF.

I felt that this would never happen. Now that it has we have no choice but to accept, fight, and become AWESOME!

• Like 1
School. Im an architect. lol. We like drawing pictures so sorry for some pretty poor typing.

LOL! Hey dude. School is a never ending process. I'm sure that there may be classes you can take for certain certifications that could benefit your professional portfolio. Then, again, you're talking to a university professor. So, I'm all about school! :)

The point I was trying to make is to make positive changes in your life. Even if you know or don't know she's watching. Making positive changes in your life in conjunction with No Contact will allow you to heal from this quickly.

• Like 2

All she's doing is trying to get a reaction.

If you give her one she'll ignore you.

Keep the ignore shoe on your foot and ignore the crap out of her.

This is where you rebuild power,rebuild your ego, and your self respect.

Good job on keeping quiet.

Me?

I woulda responded with a " :) "

Just to get under her skin and make her flip and her head spin.

But I'm also very vindictive :)

Barky

• Like 3