Jump to content

Friends and Lovers

Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.


9,865 topics in this forum

  1. Why am I feeling this way?

    • 0 replies
    • 871 views
  2. Interested....or not?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. how can I get a girlfriend?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  4. Advice to lesbian from straight women.

    • 8 replies
    • 3.9k views
  5. Is it me or him?

    • 0 replies
    • 914 views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. My Friend and I are getting intimate

    • 1 reply
    • 3.9k views
  7. Unsure of things..

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  8. How do I get with the New Girl?

    • 1 reply
    • 939 views
  9. I dont know how to ask her.

    • 1 reply
    • 902 views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  10. Is she using me?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. should I tell him?

    • 1 reply
    • 873 views
  12. I cant get my mind off her

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 955 views
  13. What is really going on here?

    • 2 replies
    • 786 views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. Work Friend, Why am I jealous???

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  15. how do i get her to be my girlfriend

    • 2 replies
    • 979 views
  16. another fwb thread...

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 2 replies
    • 4.6k views
  17. I went on a date with my best friend Friday

    • 1 reply
    • 991 views
  18. Wondering

    • 13 replies
    • 1.9k views
  19. so sick and tired.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...