Jump to content

Friends and Lovers

Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.


9,865 topics in this forum

  1. one night stand

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  2. ?

    • 1 reply
    • 972 views
    • 1 reply
    • 951 views
  3. Friends2 lovers?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. I am at a loss for words....need input!

    • 11 replies
    • 2.1k views
  5. i cant stop my feelings for him

    • 22 replies
    • 3.7k views
  6. I'm distressed

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Getting around the awkwardness

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Might have lost the love of my life!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. More than friends, but no serious relationship

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  10. "Guy Code" for Letting Me Down Easy?

    • 11 replies
    • 8.3k views
  11. Friendly or flirt??? !!

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  12. Long distance dating

    • 1 reply
    • 902 views
  13. Aw hell, did I scare him off????

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  14. Bittersweet comic tragedy

    • 0 replies
    • 831 views
  15. This girl confuses me

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  16. He Acts so stuck up and cold towards me and Idk Why

    • 7 replies
    • 2.9k views
  17. Flirty text or confusion?

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  18. No To FWB...Did I Do The Right Thing?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. mixed signals from my friend (/crush)

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. This girl confuses me

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. is this what it should be?

    • 1 reply
    • 794 views
  22. What would you take this to mean?

    • 1 reply
    • 917 views
  23. I can't take this anymore.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...