Jump to content

Family

Parents too demanding? Sibling driving you mad? Tell us!


4,896 topics in this forum

  1. My mom is dancing with the guys I want!!

    • 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. Dad Gone Mad

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Has my dad gone over the edge?

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Unapproving overprotective parents

    • 7 replies
    • 4.6k views
  5. I am ready to walk - he won't stand up for me

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. obsessed with sister's children?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  7. Frustraing Father

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Staying togeather for the kids 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 4.5k views
  9. I dont know what to do about this.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. I'm So Unsure Of It All....

    • 2 replies
    • 2.8k views
  11. My Brother in law

    • 7 replies
    • 3k views
  12. Don't want to name baby after mother

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 5 replies
    • 28k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2.7k views
  13. My sibling is from Hell...

    • 1 reply
    • 2k views
  14. Then please advice me. I will be thankful.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. no hugs in my family

    • 2 replies
    • 2.1k views
  16. Grandmothers Death..confused with myself

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. Mother-In-Law creating problem.

    • 2 replies
    • 4.9k views
  18. Cold family member

    • 1 reply
    • 3.3k views
  19. obligation to mother

    • 11 replies
    • 2.3k views
  20. She's hiding me! Ahh!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.9k views
  21. What could i do to help?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  22. Dad taking undo credit

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...