Jump to content

Family

Parents too demanding? Sibling driving you mad? Tell us!


4,896 topics in this forum

  1. WORST IN-LAWS Ever!

    • 3 replies
    • 2.6k views
  2. I think I don't Love my Family...

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. I am so frustrated with my dad

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Tough Love for a Brother?

    • 3 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. No More Bull Sh*t!!!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Father apologized to me

    • 22 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. i'll huff and i'll puff [WHAT IS A HOME]

    • 0 replies
    • 984 views
  8. My Father Hates My Boyfriend

    • 1 reply
    • 2.6k views
  9. Scream or Cry?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. havent met my bf's family...

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  11. mother is beyond control

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  12. I freaking hate my mother

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. How to break bad news to parents

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. Trying to be positive while hurting like hell

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. any mothers out there?

    • 10 replies
    • 2.5k views
  16. Mother In Denial

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Problem SIL

    • 0 replies
    • 969 views
  18. mother - son difficulties

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 931 views
  19. My mum has bowel cancer...

    • 17 replies
    • 2.4k views
  20. too protective?

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  21. mom wants me to get out of the house!!!!!

    • 14 replies
    • 1.9k views
  22. How do I stop my mother bickering?

    • 21 replies
    • 2.7k views
×
×
  • Create New...