Jump to content

Family

Parents too demanding? Sibling driving you mad? Tell us!


4,896 topics in this forum

  1. Do I need this mother?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. god parent crisis :[

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Mother made me choose between her and my bf

    • 11 replies
    • 14.3k views
  4. Anyone feel this way too?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  5. Mother/Family Issues

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  6. Concerned for my niece.

    • 3 replies
    • 10k views
    • 1 reply
    • 10.1k views
  7. My mom is really controlling

    • 8 replies
    • 6.8k views
  8. I have no privacy 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 10.3k views
  9. Gpa final days

    • 1 reply
    • 5k views
  10. Parents controlling my family

    • 4 replies
    • 9.3k views
  11. What happened to me :(

    • 3 replies
    • 9k views
  12. mom depressed and dad cheating

    • 4 replies
    • 12k views
  13. My Dad is marrying a Woman I don't know...

    • 5 replies
    • 11.6k views
  14. Mothers. Gotta love 'em.

    • 2 replies
    • 8.9k views
  15. How to approach this situation....

    • 6 replies
    • 9.2k views
  16. Lack of family

    • 6 replies
    • 9.1k views
  17. Am I in the wrong?

    • 4 replies
    • 8.9k views
  18. How to stop the nagging

    • 0 replies
    • 8.6k views
  19. jhon

    • 0 replies
    • 8.7k views
  20. Forgive and forget???

    • 5 replies
    • 12k views
  21. Torn between two sisters

    • 2 replies
    • 9k views
  22. Should I stay or should I go

    • 0 replies
    • 8.8k views
  23. How do I help my abused lost neice

    • 2 replies
    • 11.8k views
    • 4 replies
    • 12.8k views
×
×
  • Create New...