Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Non Committal ...

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Marriage Counseling?

    • 1 reply
    • 2.7k views
  3. Moving On

    • 7 replies
    • 2.7k views
  4. First love

    • 1 reply
    • 991 views
  5. Does it EVER END?!?!??!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Need some advice

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Lost

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  8. Sad, yet hilarious....

    • 10 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 15 replies
    • 3.4k views
  9. What the hell is going on?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  10. I am not in trouble yet ...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. My Friend...

    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. withdrawl symptoms

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  13. Long update...he's confused...

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. special situation-need advice

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. STD Scare

    • 17 replies
    • 3.3k views
  16. the other women

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Is your MM jealous of your male friends?

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  18. What the hell is going on?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. I feel like I'm losing my mind

    • 9 replies
    • 2.8k views
  20. Was it real? What is MM thinking?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  21. wife coming to where you work

    • 6 replies
    • 2.3k views
  22. Am I being played

    • 2 replies
    • 2.2k views
  23. I am mad! I am furious!

    • 9 replies
    • 2.6k views
  24. Why are married women appealing

    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...