Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Haters - get your rocks off here 1 2 3

    • 61 replies
    • 6.4k views
  2. Jealous of the H

    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. What if your MM or MW had other Affairs? 1 2 3 4 18

    • 439 replies
    • 28k views
  4. Annoyed!

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 19 replies
    • 3k views
  5. Failed at NC...but I'm still ending it!

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  6. Question out of Curiosity

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 57 replies
    • 5.7k views
  7. ESSENTIAL information for any woman in an EA

    • 16 replies
    • 2.3k views
  8. Affair

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Update: Should I stay or should I go

    • 1 reply
    • 790 views
  10. I told you he's always honest with me.... 1 2 3 4 9

    • 216 replies
    • 17.1k views
  11. Second thoughts, I'm going crazy here

    • 21 replies
    • 2k views
  12. The girl I like...and her boyfriend

    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. He's kinda my boss and mm

    • 20 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. What Lies Were You Told? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 3.5k views
  15. Do I stay or do I go

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. He's Leaving His Wife 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 3.1k views
  17. Update from a FORMER OW

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. dating a married man 22 yrs older than me!! 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 13.4k views
  19. Another mm bites the dust

    • 13 replies
    • 2.2k views
  20. The Truth About Cheating....

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. Manipulated and betrayed! 1 2 3

    • 66 replies
    • 8.4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 911 views
  22. In Between Daze -The Cosmic One

    • 2 replies
    • 908 views
×
×
  • Create New...