Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,738 topics in this forum

  1. innocent, but feeling guilty

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. I think my married friend is into me

    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 38 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 66 replies
    • 6.4k views
  3. All over the place 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 2.4k views
  4. Things that are working in NC

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. understanding my feelings.

    • 12 replies
    • 990 views
  6. Off subject maybe ! 1 2 3 4

    • 84 replies
    • 6.3k views
  7. I feel so GREAT!

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 41 replies
    • 4.5k views
  8. Should I tell his wife? 1 2 3

    • 64 replies
    • 6.9k views
  9. Not enjoying being the OM 1 2 3 4

    • 91 replies
    • 7.8k views
    • 3 replies
    • 781 views
  10. I don't know how I got here....

    • 20 replies
    • 2.8k views
  11. food 4 thought

    • 22 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. What is wrong with this anyway?

    • 20 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. Defining an Emotional Affair

    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. contact thru other people

    • 8 replies
    • 995 views
  15. In the meantime....

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. New OM, feeling guilty

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. The Other Woman is having a hard time 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 4k views
    • 67 replies
    • 5.5k views
  18. My friend's H. I am an awful person.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. Is being involved in an affair humiliating? 1 2 3

    • 69 replies
    • 6.1k views
  20. Dreams....

    • 19 replies
    • 2.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...