Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Being the OW 1 2 3 4 7

    • 158 replies
    • 13.4k views
  2. Love/hate

    • 18 replies
    • 2.4k views
  3. Keep dating while in Affair

    • 19 replies
    • 2.5k views
  4. I hate that he's in my mind

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Loving two women at once 1 2 3 4

    • 95 replies
    • 8.2k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. question for mm or bs 1 2 3 4

    • 75 replies
    • 7k views
  7. Why does an EA not become a PA?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Scr*w off

    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. To go NC or not to go NC? 1 2 3 4

    • 79 replies
    • 4.6k views
  10. exMMs avoidant behaviors... 1 2 3 4

    • 86 replies
    • 7.3k views
    • 16 replies
    • 2.3k views
  11. NC feels like a death sentence 1 2 3

    • 50 replies
    • 4.2k views
  12. MM leaving his wife 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 3.7k views
  13. How do I wait? (long)

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Today? I'm out... 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. What is he thinking?

    • 20 replies
    • 2.4k views
  16. Do you ever think of the wife or husband?

    • 22 replies
    • 3.3k views
  17. Controlled break of NC after many months

    • 1 reply
    • 764 views
  18. Poll: MM/xMM ever leave Spouse? 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 5.5k views
  19. Should I disclose EA to H or not? 1 2 3

    • 58 replies
    • 4.4k views
  20. Is this over or should I keep hoping? 1 2 3

    • 55 replies
    • 5.8k views
  21. MM "trying" again with W

    • 22 replies
    • 3.1k views
  22. How did I get into this ?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...