Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Again, from a MM perspective

    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. So... ... 1 2

    • 49 replies
    • 6.3k views
  3. Question for OW Who have Moved On

    • 17 replies
    • 3.2k views
  4. Feeling real love for the first time

    • 22 replies
    • 3.1k views
  5. sort of had a d day 1 2 3 4

    • 76 replies
    • 10.3k views
  6. how have I gotten myself into this :/ 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.8k views
  7. married other woman perspective

    • 6 replies
    • 2.3k views
  8. I Can't Even Be Mad

    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. To wish Mm a happy bday or no.... 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 4.1k views
  10. Transitioning from OM to Relationship... 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 4.5k views
  11. The Push Pull Game

    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. I think I have hit the last straw

    • 20 replies
    • 3.5k views
  13. I have been cheated on

    • 15 replies
    • 2.6k views
  14. need insight...:)

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. dealing with the end...tell the gf?

    • 18 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 917 views
  16. New to the role of OW

    • 18 replies
    • 2.7k views
  17. fear of confrontation 1 2

    • 47 replies
    • 7.5k views
  18. He's gone and everyday i'm struggling.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.6k views
  19. From the perspective of a MM

    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 24 replies
    • 4k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.8k views
  20. A married woman loves me and I her

    • 21 replies
    • 6.4k views
    • 16 replies
    • 3.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...