Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Trying to cope... would love

    • 5 replies
    • 829 views
  2. Whoops!!! Bit late now though!

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Having the hardest time

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Broken no contact

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Super Needy Dating Post Break-Up

    • 0 replies
    • 870 views
  6. I am feeling Devastated

    • 0 replies
    • 933 views
  7. Sexual thoughts

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. I need to get go, but I don't know how.

    • 2 replies
    • 782 views
  9. Good bye to ex

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Why is my ex still texting me??!!!

    • 16 replies
    • 13.8k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. A year on.... and I still have bad days

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Don't you find it annoying when..

    • 3 replies
    • 900 views
  13. i hate him so much

    • 2 replies
    • 784 views
  14. when bumping into ur ex

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Years on and feeling angry

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Over 1 year, NC, still crushed.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Is this messed up?

    • 6 replies
    • 989 views
  18. Contact once I move out. Immediate NC?

    • 5 replies
    • 813 views
  19. 30 sings someone isn't interested....

    • 3 replies
    • 930 views
  20. omg i DONT want my ex back :D (long)

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. My ex added me back on facebook

    • 9 replies
    • 7.6k views
  22. Is it really worth losing the progress?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  23. stupid emotions

    • 7 replies
    • 795 views
×
×
  • Create New...