Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

    • 22 replies
    • 6.8k views
  1. *le sigh*

    • 0 replies
    • 839 views
  2. I broke NC and texted the ex on Ester

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. Reason why dumpees shouldnt

    • 0 replies
    • 720 views
  4. I am finally over it

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  5. Royal Wedding- bleugh

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. Cant figure it out

    • 17 replies
    • 2.3k views
  7. DontWorryBHappy's Coping Log

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. almost a year since breakup. few weeks NC

    • 2 replies
    • 907 views
  9. I'm lonely

    • 1 reply
    • 751 views
    • 19 replies
    • 2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 720 views
  10. Wow!! It's Been Two Years

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Letting go of the anger..

    • 0 replies
    • 599 views
  12. long distance break up :(

    • 2 replies
    • 990 views
  13. Bumped into the Ex's Best Friend...

    • 4 replies
    • 9.2k views
  14. I broke NC and kicking myself! argh

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Losing my soul mate.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  16. deleting facebook accounts to cope

    • 7 replies
    • 10.4k views
  17. Struggling not to email

    • 4 replies
    • 680 views
  18. feeling lost and empty and damn angry!

    • 2 replies
    • 909 views
  19. It's been 9months+, So where am I now?

    • 0 replies
    • 679 views
  20. I wish i could just give up the hope

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  21. Running into ex

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
×
×
  • Create New...