Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. 5 Months After She Walked Out

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. Where am i going wrong?

    • 10 replies
    • 1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 710 views
  3. A twist. keep NC?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 3 replies
    • 871 views
  4. The Last Thing I thought I'd be Doing at age 43

    • 3 replies
    • 875 views
  5. Crying again over sadness and regrets...

    • 6 replies
    • 712 views
  6. Tylenol for heartache

    • 0 replies
    • 543 views
    • 16 replies
    • 9.8k views
  7. When was I ever wrong?

    • 1 reply
    • 656 views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Movies about break ups, coping and moving on

    • 7 replies
    • 5.9k views
  9. can't sleep,thinking of him

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. When they say "I'm sorry"

    • 17 replies
    • 12.7k views
  11. Back and forth, back and forth...

    • 7 replies
    • 963 views
  12. How do I react and still don't hurt myself?

    • 2 replies
    • 714 views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. unrequited love

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Tell me I am not alone.

    • 7 replies
    • 882 views
  15. 5 Months later and still not over him!?!

    • 4 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 625 views
  16. So funny thing happened last night

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. "Ghosts" of the Ex Haunt Me

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
×
×
  • Create New...