Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Game over!

    • 4 replies
    • 844 views
  2. my coping log

    • 1 reply
    • 636 views
  3. That great feeling when you get over that hump.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. I ran into ex mutual friends 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 3.8k views
  5. Stop Crying ya big babies (Satrical)

    • 4 replies
    • 894 views
  6. 10 days NC...I feel...

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  7. well, i guess this is a positive step...

    • 10 replies
    • 1k views
  8. Why can't I let go?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Found out new things..

    • 3 replies
    • 854 views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  10. The emotional stages of a break up...

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  11. Rebound, LOVE and External Forces

    • 1 reply
    • 780 views
  12. Saw X with another

    • 2 replies
    • 695 views
  13. Want ex to come crawling back to me...

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. today was horrid. (rant)

    • 1 reply
    • 601 views
  15. still haunted by all the details

    • 2 replies
    • 715 views
  16. Sick and tired, it's been a year

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. It hurts and I'm lost

    • 2 replies
    • 817 views
  18. Having a down day..

    • 4 replies
    • 751 views
  19. Bit of a set back to healing :( 1 2 3

    • 60 replies
    • 11.9k views
  20. a little lost..

    • 2 replies
    • 781 views
  21. How to stop being brainwashed..

    • 1 reply
    • 601 views
  22. How can I make him understand me?

    • 17 replies
    • 2.4k views
  23. Am I crazy to want to end things properly?

    • 3 replies
    • 712 views
  24. oh no gunna see ex tomorrow.

    • 1 reply
    • 543 views
×
×
  • Create New...