Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Does the pain ever go away?

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  2. Do I look at the email?

    • 5 replies
    • 927 views
  3. Hope for those struggling

    • 5 replies
    • 794 views
  4. I DON'T LIKE THIS!!!! Waaaaaaaaaa!!!!

    • 15 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Withdrawls

    • 3 replies
    • 665 views
  6. 20 months later

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 816 views
    • 1 reply
    • 689 views
  7. Sorry story, thoughts? :)

    • 7 replies
    • 884 views
  8. Is this feeling normal????

    • 2 replies
    • 713 views
  9. Struggling 9 months later.

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  10. Just seen my ex, 1st time in 15 months

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. 2 months of NC, I dream about her

    • 1 reply
    • 673 views
  12. Clear Your Conscience Thread

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 919 views
  13. Post here if you goal after BU...

    • 5 replies
    • 737 views
  14. 2 Months On....I Keep Slipping Back.

    • 6 replies
    • 891 views
  15. so tired of being unhappy

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  16. Slowly getting better...

    • 7 replies
    • 822 views
  17. Long and overdue, No clue !

    • 4 replies
    • 904 views
    • 5 replies
    • 738 views
  18. I totally crashed and called....

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 941 views
  19. Am I really this weak?

    • 2 replies
    • 671 views
×
×
  • Create New...