Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. How long did it take you to feel normal again?

    • 18 replies
    • 2k views
  2. travel with ex or no ?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Cheaters

    • 0 replies
    • 687 views
  4. I just want to stop thinking about him

    • 4 replies
    • 812 views
    • 0 replies
    • 726 views
  5. Bisexual issues/Ready to date

    • 0 replies
    • 543 views
  6. I CANNOT get her out of my HEAD

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. NC Impossible! !

    • 1 reply
    • 801 views
  8. Proud of myself today

    • 1 reply
    • 629 views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Trouble handling life

    • 3 replies
    • 974 views
  10. Why am I still so sad?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 712 views
  11. Saying hello and wishing you all well...

    • 7 replies
    • 900 views
  12. No contact for 2 weeks, did I make a boo boo?

    • 1 reply
    • 662 views
  13. When terminal weirdos collide....

    • 2 replies
    • 934 views
  14. Almost slipping

    • 2 replies
    • 546 views
  15. Ups and Downs..

    • 3 replies
    • 888 views
  16. URGENT: Being Forced to Break NC!

    • 2 replies
    • 691 views
    • 17 replies
    • 5.3k views
  17. her birthday boxing day. 1 2 3

    • 64 replies
    • 4.4k views
  18. Shame

    • 1 reply
    • 953 views
  19. I don't think I'm coping

    • 2 replies
    • 745 views
  20. Fb?

    • 6 replies
    • 909 views
  21. Ex Texted Me

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
×
×
  • Create New...