Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Trying to go NC, but roadblocks

    • 7 replies
    • 996 views
  2. Boyfriend has gone to Cancun..

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. 1 month on, and still hurting

    • 4 replies
    • 769 views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Good Old Facebook

    • 16 replies
    • 2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. broke NC after 3 wks but had a Realization

    • 0 replies
    • 752 views
  6. 5 months NC, stuck, depressed, lonely

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  7. Much wisdom to this view on NC

    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. How to cope with my ex's NEW relationship

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  9. Forced to break NC

    • 9 replies
    • 929 views
  10. Oh Dreams. 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. Just took my first Prozac 1 2 3 4

    • 79 replies
    • 6.3k views
  12. Blind date while heartbroken?

    • 1 reply
    • 594 views
  13. I miss him and I hate it.

    • 2 replies
    • 943 views
  14. Technology keeping people in the past?

    • 19 replies
    • 1.9k views
  15. I am in new state for work and know nobody

    • 2 replies
    • 629 views
  16. Trying to move on

    • 2 replies
    • 993 views
  17. I didn't need this

    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
  18. the after effects and the stress

    • 4 replies
    • 866 views
  19. What the hell does my dumper want?

    • 3 replies
    • 940 views
    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Do I need therapy?

    • 2 replies
    • 863 views
  21. So upset.... :'[

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
×
×
  • Create New...