Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. The best things about a breakup!

    • 3 replies
    • 883 views
  2. How do you feel 1 year after a break up?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. Not doing good today

    • 9 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Do I continue NC or do I confront?

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 601 views
  5. Seeing the EX on a dating site

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 741 views
  6. need support on no contact

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Good and Bad!?

    • 1 reply
    • 710 views
  8. Feeling out of it today

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. 9 weeks and still struggling!

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  10. Article for a bad day.

    • 0 replies
    • 691 views
  11. When does it get easier?

    • 1 reply
    • 681 views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. So I went full NC today...

    • 3 replies
    • 823 views
    • 4 replies
    • 3.2k views
  13. Having problems letting go of the past?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. I feel numb and sad

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Anger - letting it go

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Am I weird?!

    • 3 replies
    • 777 views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. 2 months to the day after BU my mom dies.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 16 replies
    • 2k views
  18. Want to lose feeling for my ex?? How??

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...