Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

    • 9 replies
    • 3.3k views
  1. Text from the Ex

    • 0 replies
    • 691 views
  2. I am undateable.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. What stuff do you keep??

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  4. I'm at a loss.

    • 3 replies
    • 974 views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Sleep

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Running Into Ex / Seeing in the Future.

    • 0 replies
    • 884 views
  7. Tomorrow makes 40!

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. I feel like I had an epiphany

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Coping with being undesirable

    • 2 replies
    • 5.7k views
  10. I don't know how to cope with this!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 788 views
  11. ARGH..... Set back?

    • 16 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. How do you make them come back?

    • 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. REALLY struggling, she has another

    • 3 replies
    • 975 views
    • 24 replies
    • 2.5k views
  14. What I've accomplished since BU

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. College graduation tomorrow.

    • 4 replies
    • 998 views
  16. End Things With My Child's Father?

    • 2 replies
    • 940 views
    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  17. NC Day 2 - again

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. Support for NO CONTACT - DAY 1

    • 14 replies
    • 5.3k views
  19. Blame it on this summer weather.

    • 0 replies
    • 662 views
  20. Let's Start From the Beginning

    • 3 replies
    • 5k views
×
×
  • Create New...