Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. What would you choose?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 801 views
  2. its been 4 months 1 2 3 4

    • 84 replies
    • 7.4k views
  3. Her Birthday, My Resolve

    • 1 reply
    • 920 views
    • 13 replies
    • 2.5k views
  4. I've hit the wall

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Painful past: R my Q's normal???

    • 2 replies
    • 952 views
  6. I hate Myself 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 3.4k views
  7. HE cheated on ME. I DUMPED him. I am feeling sad :(

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  8. Feeling meh

    • 0 replies
    • 641 views
  9. How do I respond

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Realization

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
    • 18 replies
    • 2.2k views
  11. NC.. Really hard trying not to contact him :(

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. When will I know I'm over it?

    • 1 reply
    • 705 views
  13. A goodbye or matter of respect text

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. My progress, 8 months NC

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  15. The 2-3 month NC crisis

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Text Happy Father's Day

    • 2 replies
    • 738 views
  17. ex keeps trying to be friends?

    • 8 replies
    • 4.8k views
  18. Feeling conflicted

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  19. Tempted to stalk him on FB

    • 20 replies
    • 3.1k views
  20. This could take a while

    • 0 replies
    • 763 views
  21. After 4 months NC, update

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...