Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

    • 3 replies
    • 984 views
  1. I texted him...

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. I feel like I'm breaking...

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 30 replies
    • 3k views
  3. Depression after breakup 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 5.4k views
  4. Yelp!!

    • 2 replies
    • 671 views
  5. What do I have left to do?

    • 2 replies
    • 952 views
  6. How do I rid myself of the hope? 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 2.5k views
  7. Ex (Dumper) wants to 'talk'

    • 17 replies
    • 9k views
  8. im so messed up 1 2 3 4 6

    • 149 replies
    • 18.5k views
  9. Finding it difficult today

    • 9 replies
    • 983 views
  10. Some social media question

    • 1 reply
    • 614 views
  11. Gratitude Thread.

    • 0 replies
    • 631 views
  12. I screwed up

    • 3 replies
    • 877 views
  13. When to start dating again?

    • 2 replies
    • 775 views
  14. Am I thinking too much?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. losing a close friend

    • 4 replies
    • 741 views
  16. Is this considered abuse?

    • 3 replies
    • 960 views
  17. My quest forward.

    • 5 replies
    • 826 views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. "Hi" was all he said...

    • 1 reply
    • 717 views
  19. A question regarding one's expectations

    • 7 replies
    • 886 views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
  20. Forced to Break NC

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  21. Feel a fool.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...