Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Listen to your head or your heart?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 8 replies
    • 911 views
  2. Coming onto 2 months since BU

    • 1 reply
    • 722 views
  3. this woman is crazy -_-

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. How to learn to love yourself

    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. 4 months after... crisis once again

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. My ventings, I don't understand why we're over.

    • 1 reply
    • 754 views
    • 27 replies
    • 2.4k views
  7. What is the lowest you have sunk?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Why sad for someone who cheats ?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 669 views
  9. Should I reach out to her?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. I want you to be happy...

    • 24 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 1 reply
    • 618 views
  11. I feel pathetic

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. How do you deal with your own emotions?

    • 5 replies
    • 819 views
  13. How should I deal with this

    • 4 replies
    • 787 views
    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  14. July 2014. The worse month of my life.

    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. It's been one and a half years

    • 2 replies
    • 924 views
  16. Why am I so angry about my situation?

    • 0 replies
    • 666 views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Social media blocking 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.9k views
  18. Should I read it?

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  19. For Dumpees Wondering Where They Went Wrong

    • 2 replies
    • 978 views
×
×
  • Create New...