Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. His Dad Passed

    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Letter to myself. What's yours?

    • 1 reply
    • 871 views
  3. Saw my ex for the first time

    • 18 replies
    • 1.9k views
  4. Moving along, but hitting a bump in the road

    • 3 replies
    • 861 views
  5. Rebound

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  6. Found out my Dad is terminally ill

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Lost sense of self

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Red Flags I ignored.

    • 2 replies
    • 823 views
  9. Relying on self for happiness

    • 5 replies
    • 995 views
  10. Cut open.

    • 2 replies
    • 894 views
  11. I feel like a failure all the time

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Progress?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Tell your ex off

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Not OK at all

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. Pity

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. My stages of healing after a break-up

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. So she ended up been nuts.....

    • 2 replies
    • 817 views
  18. Want some perspective?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. Coping after been let down badly

    • 15 replies
    • 1.4k views
  20. I feel so angry....

    • 6 replies
    • 956 views
  21. Trying to figure out what stage I'm at

    • 4 replies
    • 845 views
  22. uncontrollable crying

    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
  23. Existential disgust

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  24. !!! I feel I'm going insane

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...