Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. cheating mess...

    • 9 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. The ex.....

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Should I talk to him?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Please help...did he cheat?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. Help-he's in love with strippers!

    • 9 replies
    • 5k views
  6. My girlfreind still wants to be around her ex

    • 3 replies
    • 3.1k views
  7. It rears its ugly head

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
  8. Old pictures

    • 7 replies
    • 2.9k views
  9. Can someone help shed some light?

    • 11 replies
    • 3.1k views
  10. need info

    • 1 reply
    • 2.5k views
  11. Trusting a writer

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. jealous needs advice

    • 9 replies
    • 2.4k views
  13. Sensitive about talk about past

    • 4 replies
    • 2.2k views
  14. a looooong story.....please help!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Am I unreasonable?

    • 5 replies
    • 2.5k views
  16. G/F seeing ex

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  17. I am the "OTHER WOMAN"........

    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. I'm a love martyr...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.8k views
  19. Advice needed!

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  20. cheated on... sorta?

    • 16 replies
    • 4k views
  21. Jealousy

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  22. i HAVE A QUESTION

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  23. Is she over the line or am I too possessive?

    • 11 replies
    • 3.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...