Jump to content

Long-Distance Relationships

Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.


9,018 topics in this forum

  1. I'm going to see him soon...

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  2. Long Distance

    • 1 reply
    • 724 views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. Should I trust him?

    • 3 replies
    • 867 views
  4. How can I communicate this to him?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Boyfriend leaving for China...

    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
    • 8 replies
    • 6k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Right now I'm about to meet

    • 1 reply
    • 917 views
  7. Our visa journey is not quite over with yet!

    • 24 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2k views
  8. First real fight, did I over-react? 1 2 3

    • 63 replies
    • 5.1k views
    • 24 replies
    • 3.4k views
  9. I don't know what he meant

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 27 replies
    • 3.5k views
  10. My LDR case... will we make it?

    • 0 replies
    • 823 views
  11. Weight Gain & Love (long)

    • 19 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 25 replies
    • 8.9k views
  12. should i give him a second chance?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. I Resent Him

    • 10 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. Just dropped him off at the airport.

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  15. whether to end the LDR or not 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  16. Not really sure

    • 0 replies
    • 750 views
  17. 12000km too many

    • 1 reply
    • 910 views
×
×
  • Create New...