Jump to content

Long-Distance Relationships

Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.


9,018 topics in this forum

  1. Travelling to visit my boyfriend secretly

    • 15 replies
    • 4.8k views
  2. Staying interested in a LDR?

    • 5 replies
    • 859 views
  3. Moving in together soon.

    • 0 replies
    • 772 views
  4. Cracking Up Over Long Distance Love

    • 14 replies
    • 7.5k views
  5. Seeing her after breakup

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. 2 years later .....

    • 2 replies
    • 938 views
  7. Well this sucks... 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.6k views
  8. Contact when your partner is overseas? 1 2 3

    • 51 replies
    • 5.4k views
  9. Public Holiday confusion

    • 2 replies
    • 721 views
  10. To be or not to be? am I wrong?

    • 5 replies
    • 787 views
    • 3 replies
    • 851 views
    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  11. LDR? i have known him for 4 days

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Should I give up on this?

    • 4 replies
    • 993 views
  13. Need some advice ...badly

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Am I being unfair and selfish?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Rough patch

    • 3 replies
    • 935 views
  16. He doesn't want to move in...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. what do I do now?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
  18. ex wants to be together again.

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  19. Not getting enough attention

    • 7 replies
    • 6k views
  20. Should I bother??

    • 3 replies
    • 744 views
×
×
  • Create New...