Jump to content

Long-Distance Relationships

Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.


9,018 topics in this forum

  1. Disappointed, but life goes on....

    • 3 replies
    • 881 views
  2. What kind of action should i take?

    • 2 replies
    • 794 views
  3. Keeping Passion Alive ? 1 2 3

    • 59 replies
    • 3.9k views
  4. Should I?

    • 7 replies
    • 973 views
  5. Coping Strategies?

    • 5 replies
    • 881 views
  6. Who should be the one to move? 1 2

    • 47 replies
    • 3.1k views
  7. My LDR Predicament.

    • 1 reply
    • 923 views
    • 1 reply
    • 760 views
  8. Worth trying or should I give up?

    • 23 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1k views
  9. Am I overreacting?

    • 4 replies
    • 951 views
  10. I'm happier when he's not involved

    • 3 replies
    • 868 views
  11. What to make of this GF issues 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. complicated LDR..

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Gf/mother relationship problems...

    • 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. Break up? Whats the best thing to do?

    • 5 replies
    • 817 views
  15. never been in LDR...what to expect?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. We used to spend a lot more time with each other.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. A week with my boyfriend.

    • 5 replies
    • 979 views
  18. Am I Making Too Much Of This?

    • 17 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Long distance breakup

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Hard from the start

    • 1 reply
    • 761 views
  21. Why does he always do this?

    • 13 replies
    • 945 views
  22. Distancing yourself to protect yourself?

    • 6 replies
    • 2.9k views
  23. Can't eat or sleep, too upset over this.

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...