Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. Why would he call me drunk at 5:30pm????

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. Telltale Signs: How can I get him to tell the truth?

    • 16 replies
    • 3.4k views
  3. Cakemen.... what do you think?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. A ray of hope for those in trouble

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. The repercussions of infidelity

    • 10 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 6 replies
    • 3k views
    • 10 replies
    • 8k views
  6. F*ck This!!!!!!!!!!

    • 9 replies
    • 2.6k views
  7. Truly feel like I'm going INSANE...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. cheating runs in the family???

    • 21 replies
    • 3.4k views
  9. To trust or not to trust???

    • 15 replies
    • 2k views
  10. Why am I in lust with another man?

    • 10 replies
    • 21.8k views
  11. about my MM

    • 18 replies
    • 3.4k views
  12. I need to end this...sheee-t, its so typical 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 4.5k views
  13. Anger Management

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. TheWife-Moving On

    • 9 replies
    • 2.9k views
  15. I'm TheWife-my story finally 1 2 3 4 6

    • 126 replies
    • 18k views
  16. Is it possible it was just never meant to be?

    • 4 replies
    • 2.4k views
  17. Moto Man's story

    • 12 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. trying times 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 4.1k views
  19. I just need to let this go.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. Considering Cheating

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  21. just need to vent

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  22. Wife cheated for three years

    • 9 replies
    • 11.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...