Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. How do you stop the worthless feeling?!

    • 20 replies
    • 6.1k views
  2. Happy New Year to Everyone!!!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. New Year

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Why would someone put single....

    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. Affair or not 1 2 3

    • 69 replies
    • 11k views
  6. What is remorse?

    • 6 replies
    • 2.9k views
  7. Where to go from here?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. I just feel so lost 1 2 3

    • 53 replies
    • 5.7k views
  9. Birdsong

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Barking Dog

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. need here update

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  12. Interesting

    • 19 replies
    • 3.4k views
  13. Online Emotional Affair 1 2

    • 48 replies
    • 5.8k views
  14. Destroyed Family, Lost It All.... !!!!!

    • 18 replies
    • 6.3k views
  15. Should I contact OM or tell his girlfriend? 1 2 3 4

    • 87 replies
    • 13.8k views
  16. I am so disappointed

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  17. Wtf

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. I am so disappointed

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Completely stumped here

    • 12 replies
    • 2.1k views
  20. need here

    • 19 replies
    • 2.7k views
  21. Alive and well

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  22. So frustrating

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  23. Check her email?? 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 6.2k views
  24. REVENGE, I need an explanation. 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.7k views
  25. Cheating wife????

    • 16 replies
    • 4.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...