Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. Arnold and Maria. 1 2 3 4 5

    • 104 replies
    • 11.4k views
    • 23 replies
    • 84.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  2. I hate myself so much 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 8.2k views
  3. I can't stand her...

    • 5 replies
    • 2.6k views
  4. Polygraph testing

    • 11 replies
    • 5k views
  5. why wont she go away!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. Not your typical case of cheating... 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 9k views
  7. Did they meet?

    • 12 replies
    • 2.5k views
  8. Is ignorance bliss? 1 2

    • 47 replies
    • 5.6k views
  9. My wife cheated, I'm lost

    • 11 replies
    • 4.7k views
  10. Ak, I hate the antiversaries.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 25 replies
    • 10.5k views
  11. Anyone wish for Dday?

    • 2 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. T/J-Not feeling sorry for the BS

    • 17 replies
    • 2.9k views
  13. not sure

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. Hope you don't mind

    • 15 replies
    • 2.9k views
  15. Making Love

    • 20 replies
    • 4.3k views
  16. A message to WS's 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 25 replies
    • 8.8k views
  17. I'm the Cheater! Nervous! 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 9.4k views
  18. Update...trying to stay strong

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. For Cheating Spouses

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  20. Stuggling to make sense of it 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 5.3k views
  21. How does it feel to be the cheater?

    • 16 replies
    • 4.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...