Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Is this normal?

    • 6 replies
    • 712 views
  2. She's moving.. to the otherside of the world!

    • 4 replies
    • 753 views
    • 49 replies
    • 2.7k views
  3. why do I want her back?

    • 1 reply
    • 583 views
  4. Ex gf afraid of me loves me but broke up

    • 5 replies
    • 786 views
  5. Hard time today!

    • 3 replies
    • 597 views
  6. I want her to come back to me? Will she? 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. BF solicited prostitutes and some were men

    • 2 replies
    • 588 views
    • 17 replies
    • 5k views
  8. Well here is my story

    • 2 replies
    • 699 views
  9. She needs time to "find herself"...

    • 21 replies
    • 15.6k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 3 replies
    • 762 views
  10. I'm not moving on

    • 1 reply
    • 595 views
  11. Completely Depressed Every Night

    • 3 replies
    • 758 views
  12. Lost the love of my life

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. How long does it take to miss an ex

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. She broke nc!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 23 replies
    • 2.4k views
  15. It does get better!

    • 9 replies
    • 946 views
  16. Need some reinforcement

    • 9 replies
    • 818 views
  17. I still can't believe she left me

    • 11 replies
    • 5.4k views
  18. In love but it's over and I want her back

    • 14 replies
    • 865 views
  19. by my break up and starting no contact

    • 2 replies
    • 722 views
  20. NC is driving me crazy!

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
×
×
  • Create New...