Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Ex girlfriend keeps lying

    • 10 replies
    • 994 views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 7 replies
    • 964 views
    • 16 replies
    • 3k views
  2. Do I or dont I?

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  3. BF initiates breakup

    • 6 replies
    • 834 views
  4. I regret breaking up with my ex boyfriend? 1 2 3 4

    • 83 replies
    • 17.9k views
  5. Lost, dumbfounded, hurt

    • 2 replies
    • 692 views
  6. Would it be the worst idea to ask?

    • 7 replies
    • 996 views
  7. should I send this?

    • 21 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. I feel like I am broken 1 2 3 4 6

    • 126 replies
    • 11.7k views
  9. Break up - 6 months on

    • 2 replies
    • 765 views
  10. Was breaking up the right thing to do?

    • 3 replies
    • 680 views
  11. 35m ex bf dating a 20 year old girl

    • 5 replies
    • 687 views
    • 4 replies
    • 776 views
  12. How to get to indifferent stage?? Im a mess atm

    • 11 replies
    • 977 views
  13. Ex Gf 15 Days NC think she is breaking?

    • 2 replies
    • 566 views
  14. G.I.G.S. how to go thru

    • 0 replies
    • 701 views
  15. Today is my ex boyfriends birthday

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Day 11 NC Some serious twists on the way

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. shes built up resentment, BS?

    • 10 replies
    • 852 views
    • 1 reply
    • 633 views
    • 24 replies
    • 3.5k views
  18. I hate my ex

    • 12 replies
    • 937 views
  19. Consuming jealousy

    • 1 reply
    • 692 views
×
×
  • Create New...