Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Never Ending Cycle of Broken NC 1 2 3 4 5

    • 107 replies
    • 7.9k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. 5 months post break up

    • 2 replies
    • 698 views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. Took her 5 years to say "I'm pretty picky"?

    • 5 replies
    • 768 views
  4. Dreaded "Merry Christmas" text

    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Breadcrumbs?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1k views
  6. Does time make you re-think the Breakup Cause?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Ex reached out

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Need her back. What do I do?

    • 1 reply
    • 586 views
  9. What now?

    • 1 reply
    • 480 views
  10. ex getting married, found out today

    • 20 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. I dont know why I have hope that this is a rebound

    • 4 replies
    • 841 views
  12. Any on how to break through the fog?

    • 4 replies
    • 902 views
  13. What the hell is wrong with women?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 52 replies
    • 3.5k views
  14. completely cut off after 6 years 1 2 3 4

    • 80 replies
    • 12.8k views
  15. Years later, the wound is just as fresh

    • 10 replies
    • 965 views
  16. I think he wants to leave.

    • 1 reply
    • 722 views
  17. 5 Year relationship break up, I ruined everything!

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  18. What now?

    • 2 replies
    • 603 views
  19. First day of NC. Broke up after 3 years..

    • 2 replies
    • 628 views
  20. What do women want to hear?

    • 12 replies
    • 976 views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...