Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Puzzling breakup

    • 4 replies
    • 667 views
    • 44 replies
    • 3.3k views
  2. The Ex that won't let go

    • 1 reply
    • 748 views
  3. What's next? Rebounds?

    • 5 replies
    • 906 views
  4. How to move on

    • 2 replies
    • 736 views
  5. I hope you are doing well from ex

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  6. looking for the truth

    • 5 replies
    • 697 views
    • 0 replies
    • 536 views
  7. I can't stop thinking about her

    • 17 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Needed for my EX Back (Updated)

    • 2 replies
    • 739 views
  9. Missing my ex-girlfriend after rebound sex

    • 6 replies
    • 3.2k views
  10. Mistake.. I broke my NC

    • 23 replies
    • 2.2k views
  11. Is this even normal?

    • 5 replies
    • 815 views
  12. Wife needs space

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Feel Used 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 2.8k views
  14. what would you make of this email?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Support with NC 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 3.1k views
  16. I need someone to talk to

    • 7 replies
    • 935 views
    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  17. Dumped by terminally ill boyfriend

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  18. "The Rebound"...and then some

    • 2 replies
    • 767 views
  19. One year after...

    • 6 replies
    • 928 views
    • 3 replies
    • 861 views
  20. I broke 39 days NC.

    • 7 replies
    • 930 views
  21. sober and dry 1 2 3 4

    • 91 replies
    • 10.8k views
×
×
  • Create New...