Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,765 topics in this forum

  1. Unable to heal, lost my best friend

    • 15 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Ex looking at my snapchat stories?

    • 5 replies
    • 3.1k views
  3. I need your with a breakup

    • 6 replies
    • 769 views
  4. Wanting to end N/C

    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. He wants to change himself should I walk?

    • 2 replies
    • 614 views
  6. Should I leave or stay? (Looong post!)

    • 9 replies
    • 942 views
    • 4 replies
    • 821 views
  7. Ex just offered another chance 1 2 3 4 6

    • 128 replies
    • 10.2k views
  8. 3 Months Post Breakup and I feel sad??? ?

    • 10 replies
    • 979 views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Ex boyfriend keeps contacting me

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Is my ex boyfriend lying?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 19 replies
    • 2.6k views
  11. Heartbroken and unsure

    • 1 reply
    • 700 views
  12. Abusive relationship

    • 11 replies
    • 949 views
  13. Fear of failure/rejection?

    • 4 replies
    • 660 views
  14. I Just Cant Handle This.

    • 6 replies
    • 987 views
  15. Broken up with and my journey

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Is there still hope?

    • 1 reply
    • 685 views
    • 30 replies
    • 4.6k views
  17. my ex gf made me feel insecure 1 2 3

    • 53 replies
    • 5.7k views
  18. My EX.

    • 0 replies
    • 649 views
  19. Are both my ex and her mom crazy?

    • 10 replies
    • 821 views
  20. Is it really over? Do I still have a chance?

    • 9 replies
    • 1k views
  21. It may not ever happen for me

    • 8 replies
    • 968 views
×
×
  • Create New...