LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

is the friendzone actually real?

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th August 2017, 2:47 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazin View Post
https://www.buzzfeed.com/gracespelma...nB#.dqqYLLlPX2

Personally I don't think its real. Friendship is something different. almost always its just another way of labeling rejection
I totally agree and if someone tries to friend zone me, I say no and cut contact. When I was na´ve, I did accept friend zone from a guy. He didn't contact me for 3 months, though I did contact him 2 weeks after he zoned me. If you like someone, don't let them drag you around through the friend zone, leave and save your dignity.
preraph likes this.
Seriousperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2017, 3:39 PM   #32
Established Member

The way I am thinking these days. I think I will let a woman come to me and let her turn us into a relationship. Thats what has really worked in the past with me, when it comes to love. I being the one to turn it. It really does not work.
Mysterio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2017, 1:18 PM   #33

drugs from canada nen

legitimate online pharmacies canadian pharmacy canadian meds buspirone hcl 5mg picture canada pharmacy online how overweight for phentermine
IvanNaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2017, 1:40 PM   #34
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenCity View Post
When a girl says she wants to be just friends, she doesn't actually want to be friends. She is rejecting you as a romantic possibility.
No, not always.