Dating Hot girls is easier then Ugly girls

Green

Some guys think settling for an ugly girl or an avg looking girl makes it easier to get a gf. This conclusion is WRONG.

Aproaching and romanticly persuing a girl you find completly attractive is easier because it 1) means you're being yourself and not settling (makes you confident and genuine which women love) 2) The extra hornyness puts that extra umph in your step and glint in your eye which really helps you get the girl 3) geneticaly its been shown that following your own natural attractions will help you pick out some one who is more likely to like you back...

This isn't about going after the cheerleader or model ect. its about going after women YOU find attractive instead of settling for some ugly or average girl who you are not completly attracted to just because you think you have a better chance. Seriously I wound't date a girl I wasn't completely attracted to even if she threw herself at me.

• Author
What's wrong with cheerleaders? :mad:

I was just trying to make the point that "hot girls" is in the eye of the beholder. So if to some poster middle aged heavy smelly women are all he is into then he shouldn't settle for anything but the "best" for him.

So I take it you were a cheerleader. Do you still have the outfit? Do you put it on when asked nicely.

So I take it you were a cheerleader. Do you still have the outfit? Do you put it on when asked nicely.

I still have my high school and college uniforms, yes.

Maybe in the anti-matter world. Sorry Green but I don’t buy it. Dating hot girls is more enticing but it is not easier than scoring a date with a average looking girl. If it was easy there would be no bitter guys, every joe blo would be competing for these women and they would supposedly be succeeding which would make for kind of a strange lopsided relationship/dating market.

You say you only find 1 in 10 women appealing to you in both looks & personality, and that’s only in the women that are hot to begin with. What if most other guys are like you. Lots of guys competing for much smaller population of hot women. Guys on LS are already complaining about average non overweight women rating themselves a hot commodity. Don’t you think the laws of supply and demand apply in the dating market.

* "being yourself and not settling" I get the impression from your post that you are advocating guys only dating up. When competing for a hot girl many guys are not themselves, they project a BS inflated image of themselves to make themselves seem more attractive than the competition. More competition will only snowball this. Competing for a woman’s attention who has lots of options and knows it and shows it and has a busy schedule might appeal to your instincts but not all guys go that way.

* "The extra hornyness". Sell it to horny nerds, short guys, skinny guys, chubby guys, dorky looking guys, balding guys and average joes. A hot women couldn’t care less if these guys are horny or eeeewww want to have sex with her. I agree that horniness is a great motivator, but it also tends to accompany anxiousness when it comes to chatting up a hot women (that is above the guy's league and knows it). Horny guys tend to follow the path of least resistance. A glint in your eye is fine if you’re a hot looking guy but if you’re not glint = creepy and or sleazy.

* "geneticaly its been shown that following your own natural attractions will help you pick out some one who is more likely to like you back". I don’t know where you got this from. Your initial intro seems to be for all guys…to just go for the hot girls regardless of where they rank in looks dept. What the guy wants is only one side of the equation. The other side is what the girl wants. Your logic could be just as likely be applied and is by many women when they step out the front door of their houses each day.

Edited by ascendotum

I don't know how to date anyone, tho, due to my lack of experience. By extension, dating a very gorgeous, stunning, attention grabbing woman would be very, very difficult for me. I feel like I have to date a woman who's more subtle in general.

• Author
Maybe in the anti-matter world. Sorry Green but I don’t buy it. Dating hot girls is more enticing but it is not easier than scoring a date with a average looking girl. If it was easy there would be no bitter guys, every joe blo would be competing for these women and they would supposedly be succeeding which would make for kind of a strange lopsided relationship/dating market.

Bitter guys usualy are to afraid to even TRY for any girl. Most of the bitter guys on this site either a) have a girl or; b) are to afraid to try and ask girls out and sit around at home wondering why them having a pitty party.

You say you only find 1 in 10 women appealing to you in both looks & personality' date=' and that’s only in the women that are hot to begin with. What if most other guys are like you. Lots of guys competing for much smaller population of hot women. Guys on LS are already complaining about average non overweight women rating themselves a hot commodity. Don’t you think the laws of supply and demand apply in the dating market.[/quote']

We arn't actualy competing for girls against other guys... we're competing to be given a chance. A girl who has ZERO men currently chasing after her may reject you... while a girl with a dozen men after her might accept you.. so its not a competition where suply and demand apply. Obviously a girl with 12 guys chasing after her Might be hotter but she could also just be slutty or some other explenation... plus even if I date one girl doesn't mean I will be with her forever so its not like she gets taken off the market just because I had a summer romance or what ever. Heck even most marriages don't take a woman off the market forever.

* "being yourself and not settling" I get the impression from your post that you are advocating guys only dating up. When competing for a hot girl many guys are not themselves' date=' they project a BS inflated image of themselves to make themselves seem more attractive than the competition. More competition will only snowball this. Competing for a woman’s attention who has lots of options and knows it and shows it and has a busy schedule might appeal to your instincts but not all guys go that way. [/quote']

I'm just telling guys not to settle as there is no point. Be yourself is my msg... the Confident version of yourself who goes for what they want

* "The extra hornyness". Sell it to horny nerds' date=' short guys, skinny guys, chubby guys, dorky looking guys, balding guys and average joes. A hot women couldn’t care less if these guys are horny or eeeewww want to have sex with her. I agree that horniness is a great motivator, but it also tends to accompany anxiousness when it comes to chatting up a hot women (that is above the guy's league and knows it). Horny guys tend to follow the path of least resistance. A glint in your eye is fine if you’re a hot looking guy but if you’re not glint = creepy and or sleazy.[/quote']

I feel that guys who do bad with women supress there hornyness and are afraid of it. The guys who seem to do well with women are in touch with there sexual nature and use it to their advantage.

* "geneticaly its been shown that following your own natural attractions will help you pick out some one who is more likely to like you back". I don’t know where you got this from. Your initial intro seems to be for all guys…to just go for the hot girls regardless of where they rank in looks dept. What the guy wants is only one side of the equation. The other side is what the girl wants. Your logic could be just as likely be applied and is by many women when they step out the front door of their houses each day.

The genetic thing is from studies look it up. Everything from smell to face is all programed into a persons mind. You are more likely to be strongly attracted to certain people and its in your best interest to go after them.

• Author
I don't know how to date anyone, tho, due to my lack of experience. By extension, dating a very gorgeous, stunning, attention grabbing woman would be very, very difficult for me. I feel like I have to date a woman who's more subtle in general.

It would be easier and more fun then dating some one you wernt COMPLETELY attracted to.

^Agreed. I wouldn't want to date someone I wasn't attracted to. I just feel like I'm someone who doesn't have many options, unfortunately.

ViciousViolet

You have a point. I read a study that suggested that the most successful relationships are those where the woman is more attractive in comparison to the man. So perhaps this is a part of the issue. Men assume that average women are so desperate for love that they'll give any man a chance. I've found the opposite to be true. Unattractive and average to slightly above average women seem more likely to have higher standards than the hot girls.

I'm not sure I understand the point of this post. Everyone has their own definition of attractive and I don't think people purposefully deviate from that unless they have an unusual desire for social status or money, in which case they may date down.

I'm not sure I understand the point of this post. Everyone has their own definition of attractive and I don't think people purposefully deviate from that unless they have an unusual desire for social status or money, in which case they may date down.

But most people especially medicore and ugly people realize it will be hard for them to get somebody therye really attratced to and go after people they think they can psosibly get and at hopefully least somehow tolerate physically

• Author
^Agreed. I wouldn't want to date someone I wasn't attracted to. I just feel like I'm someone who doesn't have many options, unfortunately.

I don't understand why you don't think you have options. There was this guy on tv who had half a body and he had a gf. There was this other guy who had no arms and no legs and he had a good gf.

You have a point. I read a study that suggested that the most successful relationships are those where the woman is more attractive in comparison to the man. So perhaps this is a part of the issue. Men assume that average women are so desperate for love that they'll give any man a chance. I've found the opposite to be true. Unattractive and average to slightly above average women seem more likely to have higher standards than the hot girls.

I read the same studies. But mostly from experience I feel that GUYS do have this mistaken belief that it will be easier to go after a mediocre looking girl. The truth is the prettier girls seem to be more less pick ect. Thats in my experience.

I'm not talking about dating a trophy girl like some famouse model. I'm talking about how people SETTLE and they KNOW they are settling. Like a guy who says to himself I'll persue that girl because I THINK I have a chance with her as opposed to the girls I'm really attracted too.

But most people especially medicore and ugly people realize it will be hard for them to get somebody therye really attratced to and go after people they think they can psosibly get and at hopefully least somehow tolerate physically

Basicly this is what the thread is about. Some guys have it in their mind to go after girls they can tolerate because they think they are more gettable or what ever. I say that is false and that you might as well go after women you are 100% attracted to because you probably have a better chance with them if you just have the balls to go for what you want.

From what I gather, the whole point of this thread is to only go after girls you're attracted to. That's something I've always agreed on.

A common belief of the PU community is that guys just starting off should lower their standards and chase fat/ugly girls to get experience and "easy" lays. That just doesn't work for me.

What's important though is to make sure that your standards are not unobtainable. When I was in Jr. High and High School, I was only interested in hot blond girls. Upon graduating without even kissing a girl, I realized that I was going to rethink what I was interested in.

I've found the opposite to be true. Unattractive and average to slightly above average women seem more likely to have higher standards than the hot girls.

You might be right. And if you are it absolutely sucks for men. The hot girls are constantly getting attention and the less attractive girls who aren't getting that much attention have ridiculous standards. What is an average guy supposed to do?

• Author
From what I gather, the whole point of this thread is to only go after girls you're attracted to. That's something I've always agreed on.

A common belief of the PU community is that guys just starting off should lower their standards and chase fat/ugly girls to get experience and "easy" lays. That just doesn't work for me.

What's important though is to make sure that your standards are not unobtainable. When I was in Jr. High and High School, I was only interested in hot blond girls. Upon graduating without even kissing a girl, I realized that I was going to rethink what I was interested in.

The PU community does have some valuable insights and it can be motivational... but for the most part its SILLY CODE words for sht that has been around for ever. It also stretches out easy concepts to make enough material for a book and speeches for MONEY. It should never be just taken as truth especialy when they say damaging crap like to have sex with ugly girls just to boost your ego ect.

But even farther from the pua community I do find that my friends, and guys on this website have this mistaken belief that by SETTLING for less then they want that they get a woman easier... My last friend who settled got dumped by his fiancee and she basicly secretly moved out. Thats where settling got him... so really settling is not a full proof way to live hapily ever after... In fact if you BE YOURSELF and go for a girl you are 100% honestly attracted to you will have greater sucess.

You might be right. And if you are it absolutely sucks for men. The hot girls are constantly getting attention and the less attractive girls who aren't getting that much attention have ridiculous standards. What is an average guy supposed to do?

I've noticed this myself. ViciousViolet is right IMO when he says average girls are more likely to have crazy standards then prettier ones. In the real world it seems like the pretty girls are actualy nicer and smarter. Plus FAT is a big determinent for me of pretty or average girl when you are talking about a girl in her 20's for example. So if a girl isn't fat and in her 20's she may already be pretty in my book as long as her face isn't busted. And she is probably more likely to be smart then some fat girl. (offensive I know but I find it to be true.)

Ive always said if my "league" is women im not attracted to id rather be alone the rest of my life then with soembody just becasue its all i think i can get

This doesnt mean im chasing 10's at all but i need to be physically attracted to a women on some level

I agree with the Op chase after women you are attracted to,this doesnt mean if youre a 4 chase after 10's it means go after people you find attratcive not people you think are what you can get

Ive been more harshly rejected by women im hardly attracted then some hot girls

Some of these average or mediocre looking women are even more nasty so if you approach thme thinkign it would be easier its not always the case

I feel that guys who do bad with women supress there hornyness and are afraid of it. The guys who seem to do well with women are in touch with there sexual nature and use it to their advantage.

I agree with this analogy. Many guys are afraid to show their interested sexually in a women. If you pursue a women you need to show her you like her mind and her body.

The hotter the girl is, the more insecure they are.

That alone will get me labled as a mysogynist by some here and the alert button goes off.

Hot women have incredible confidence, they know they can pick and choose. They can tell when all eyes are on them.

What many of them dont have is security within their own skin. They want to look the part and be the part, and for the most part they are. They have the power. They want validation.

Until, someone removes that from them. Many hot women know they are the ****. They go through life qualifying the man. But when a man starts to qualify them, the game changes.

The tables turn. A very, very simple example. If I am out and a girl touches me, I might look at her and say, dont touch me unless you are buying.

It sounds wacky and crazy but all of the sudden the demeanor changes. There are many examples, but that is a simple one. Most of the time it gets a laugh and it can be taken from there.

Yes, the hotter they are, the easier they can be.

This is the sort of conversation that's easy to have when it's all guys around (cause you can talk candidly about things), but impossible to have if there is any girls around.

Someones going to get offended :o.

• Author
This is the sort of conversation that's easy to have when it's all guys around (cause you can talk candidly about things), but impossible to have if there is any girls around.

Someones going to get offended :o.

The truth can't always be sugar coated.

Idk. I find it interesting that the tips/tricks/persona that can get girls who are 7+ cannot be used on girls who are 6-.

This is based on a 1-10 rating scale. This scale is not based on how YOU would rate her on a scale of 1-10, but what she THINKS SHE IS.

So a girl who is an 8, but thinks she's a 10, should actually be treated as a 10. Makes sense....

The other weird thing is the girls who are like in the 6-7 range. However you want to define it. Basically there are girls who are ALMOST pretty enough to be a 9-10 (can get any guy by just walking up and talking to them). So these ones rate around for the guys that SEEM like only the 9-10's would be able to get and date them.

Basically, there's some number (which is internally defined by the girl, not by us) where a not-so-pretty girl is actually as fussy as a shockingly pretty girl.

And she can get away with it if she has enough personality and is just barely cute enough.

The ones inbetween are the girls who are actually more "normal" in my definition of the word...

This highlights just another problem with using game. They target their game at the girls who are 9-10's. So you start having some weird things happening. Like you can (accidently) put yourself out of the league of girls who you are actually going for. Ie. if you tend to hit on girls who are a 6-8.

Dating a hot girl, you'd always have to be on your "A" game (the life she's accustomed to), lest you lose her to some other dude. Is that easier than how some would date an ugly girl? For some I'd say no.

Some guys think settling for an ugly girl or an avg looking girl makes it easier to get a gf. This conclusion is WRONG.

Aproaching and romanticly persuing a girl you find completly attractive is easier because it 1) means you're being yourself and not settling (makes you confident and genuine which women love) 2) The extra hornyness puts that extra umph in your step and glint in your eye which really helps you get the girl 3) geneticaly its been shown that following your own natural attractions will help you pick out some one who is more likely to like you back...

This isn't about going after the cheerleader or model ect. its about going after women YOU find attractive instead of settling for some ugly or average girl who you are not completly attracted to just because you think you have a better chance. Seriously I wound't date a girl I wasn't completely attracted to even if she threw herself at me.

Very pretty and attractive girls are used to getting attention from men--so it stands to reason that they are going to be more receptive and easier to approach then "ugly" and "average" girls who may often be ignored by men. Generally, "ugly" and "average" girls may question the attention of a guy, especially if she perceives him as more attractive than her and would be suspicious that he sees her as nothing more than an "easy lay". So of course she is going to be harder to approach espeically if she's shy or socially awkward--like some of the average guys here on LS. It has nothing to do with them thinking they have higher standards. Studies have shown that women in general are far more critical of their appearance (or more realistic) and would rate themselves far lower then men often do.

Your overall point though is basically true that people in general should look for those they personally find attractive in whatever shape it comes in and go with that instead of being pressured by others, the media or other sources.

The lower 1,2,3's even some 6's as you suggest, dispatch. Are completley confident in their own skin. They dont care who you think you are. They probably have had degrees or scholarships to major universities. They dont have the hotness factor going for them. They were buried in their studies on a friday and saturday night getting their education while the hot chics are out having a lot of fun.

So if you approach a women like that, and want to get to know her, you better have your act together.

• Author
Idk. I find it interesting that the tips/tricks/persona that can get girls who are 7+ cannot be used on girls who are 6-.

This is based on a 1-10 rating scale. This scale is not based on how YOU would rate her on a scale of 1-10, but what she THINKS SHE IS.

So a girl who is an 8, but thinks she's a 10, should actually be treated as a 10. Makes sense....

The other weird thing is the girls who are like in the 6-7 range. However you want to define it. Basically there are girls who are ALMOST pretty enough to be a 9-10 (can get any guy by just walking up and talking to them). So these ones rate around for the guys that SEEM like only the 9-10's would be able to get and date them.

Basically, there's some number (which is internally defined by the girl, not by us) where a not-so-pretty girl is actually as fussy as a shockingly pretty girl.

And she can get away with it if she has enough personality and is just barely cute enough.

The ones inbetween are the girls who are actually more "normal" in my definition of the word...

This highlights just another problem with using game. They target their game at the girls who are 9-10's. So you start having some weird things happening. Like you can (accidently) put yourself out of the league of girls who you are actually going for. Ie. if you tend to hit on girls who are a 6-8.

I really don't believe a numbers scale helps anything. It is so subjective. Like if you go on Hot or Not website it's filled with UGLY women who have been all rated with 9's, and 10's.

You should just ask yourself is she pretty to me would I date her. And yes you will create your own barrier to getting with women you truely like if you have mentle block that causes you to settle our of FEAR.

Dating a hot girl, you'd always have to be on your "A" game (the life she's accustomed to), lest you lose her to some other dude. Is that easier than how some would date an ugly girl? For some I'd say no.

You really don't have to be on your "A" game most "HOT" women date guys who are a combination of stupid, dishonest, rude.

The truth is thinking something like this is silly. I have plenty of friends who get dumped by their average/below average gf's. I actualy think an ugly women who rarely gets hit on is more likely to cheat or leave you when an oportunity comes up then a highly sought after woman who has decided to enter a seriouse relationship with you.

Very pretty and attractive girls are used to getting attention from men--so it stands to reason that they are going to be more receptive and easier to approach then "ugly" and "average" girls who may often be ignored by men. Generally, "ugly" and "average" girls may question the attention of a guy, especially if she perceives him as more attractive than her and would be suspicious that he sees her as nothing more than an "easy lay". So of course she is going to be harder to approach espeically if she's shy or socially awkward--like some of the average guys here on LS. It has nothing to do with them thinking they have higher standards. Studies have shown that women in general are far more critical of their appearance (or more realistic) and would rate themselves far lower then men often do.

Your overall point though is basically true that people in general should look for those they personally find attractive in whatever shape it comes in and go with that instead of being pressured by others, the media or other sources.

My gf for example is ridiculously hard on herself and other women in her beauty standards. (I've seen this attitude with a lot of women) So yes I agree with ZED that your perfect girl might thin of herself as nothing special so don't go thinking she has put herself out of your league. (thats just you being your own worst enemy)

The lower 1,2,3's even some 6's as you suggest, dispatch. Are completley confident in their own skin. They dont care who you think you are. They probably have had degrees or scholarships to major universities. They dont have the hotness factor going for them. They were buried in their studies on a friday and saturday night getting their education while the hot chics are out having a lot of fun.

So if you approach a women like that, and want to get to know her, you better have your act together.

what are you talking about, a lot of average and below average girls have nothing going for them. In fact a girl with some special degree is more likely to be hot compared to some girl who never went to school and probably has 3 kids.