LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > The Other Man / Woman

Suicidal thoughts :(

The Other Man / Woman The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.

Like Tree59Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th September 2017, 2:19 PM   #1

Suicidal thoughts :(

I'm not going to tell my story again as some of it is on here. Even though MUCH more has happened since. So much actually.
I just feel so bad over it all I've actually thought about killing myself 😢. I can't walk away from him. I love him too much.

Sorry for the random post but need to vent somewhere I think 😡.
crazyinlove27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2017, 2:24 PM   #2
Established Member

OP, please get help. No person is worth the pain and torment you are feeling. Reach out to family, friends and get professional intervention ASAP.
Old 12th September 2017, 2:30 PM   #3
Established Member

call the suicide hotline ASAP.
BTDT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2017, 3:31 PM   #4
Established Member

You need to find someone to help you. You can no longer do this alone. I have been in your shoes. Turn to a professional or someone who you can trust will be there for you. Is there a church you belong to or a good friend who truly can understand? Hugs! You are loved and lovable! We all make mistakes and you are not alone in how you are feeling.
Ahurtgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2017, 3:44 PM   #5
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyinlove27 View Post
I'm not going to tell my story again as some of it is on here. Even though MUCH more has happened since. So much actually.
I just feel so bad over it all I've actually thought about killing myself 😢. I can't walk away from him. I love him too much.

As others have said, please seek out professional help. I'm in the mental health field, and there are some amazing and compassionate people out there that want to help. I also say this as a former OW who had suicidal thoughts in the aftermath, and found therapy to be invaluable in recovering.

Please, please call someone if you're feeling suicidal -- a friend, a family member, an acquaintance, a hotline. Tell someone so that they can stay with you until the feelings pass, or help you to find professional help.
FoundMyStrength is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2017, 5:39 PM   #6
Established Member

Hi,

I had the same thoughts, recently actually, but at the end of a day it won't change a thing except you'll be gone and the people who actually DO CARE about you will be hurt the most.

Seek help from somebody. Many hugs.
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2017, 5:40 PM   #7
Established Member

Quote:

I promise you .. this WILL pass. I know it doesn't feel like it right now and you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel...but it's there. Time heals all wounds. No one - NO ONE is worth ending your life over. Please pray - read the bibleS. You have a God who would love to lift you up right now.
somuchfortheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2017, 6:27 PM   #8
Established Member

Don't love him more than you love yourself. Stay alive.

Also try to realize that he doesn't love you as much as he loves his wife. If he did, he'd be divorced by now. He's not. You are in a love with a liar & a user. I say this hoping it gets you angry & motivated to do what is best for you.

That should be dump him, get on with your life & find a happy, fulfilling relationship with a man who actually does love you.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2017, 11:30 PM   #9
Established Member

Please get help for these thoughts.

You can visit this website for speaking with someone on how to get help.

Much Love,

There is always life after. . .https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
shellybing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2017, 2:46 AM   #10
Established Member

Stay strong x
waterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2017, 11:23 AM   #11
Established Member

He's not worth it. If he loved you, he would never make you feel like this.
Old 13th September 2017, 5:31 PM   #12
Established Member

dont waste your time letting that cheater get you down, girl there lots fish in the sea. you will get pass this will take time. i have been there, just found out ex mm wife now pregnant at 48 but i need to live my own life now block them off facebook now. i have a son to him too makes it worse. want him and her out my life.

please pm me if you need talk all call helpline please. we all care for you hun xx
misspalmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2017, 5:41 PM   #13
Established Member

I sometimes feel like killing myself too. But then I thought about how I have a zillion years to lay in a box starting someday. Why rush it. Might as well stick around and see what happens. Things can always improve. Plus, I like cheeseburgers wayyyy too much to want to die.

Now I see hard times as a challenge. I'll make it through. And so can you. Hang in there, please. Do all the things that you do enjoy. Even if it's as simple as ... eating a cheesburger. There will be plenty of time for death later.

Can you imagine the big head someone would get over being the one you killed yourself over?

Uh uh. No way I'm giving someone that much power over me.
K.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2017, 2:57 PM   #14

Thank you everyone for your kind messages I really appreciate it. .

I found you all really helped me. I started college this week so am hoping that I can focus on getting the career I always wanted to have .

As someone said I'm not going to give him any pleasure thinking he's worth ending my life for.

I need to have no contact with him. Have anyone got any tips on how to stick to it. We have before and even though he always messages me first I can't ignore him as soon as I see a message/voicemail off him.
crazyinlove27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2017, 3:00 PM   #15
Established Member

Quote:
Thank you everyone for your kind messages I really appreciate it. .

I found you all really helped me. I started college this week so am hoping that I can focus on getting the career I always wanted to have .

As someone said I'm not going to give him any pleasure thinking he's worth ending my life for.

I need to have no contact with him. Have anyone got any tips on how to stick to it. We have before and even though he always messages me first I can't ignore him as soon as I see a message/voicemail off him.
Block his number.
Grammie, knabe and ak2az like this.
BTDT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote