LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

Does your husband share you with other men?

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree60Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th August 2017, 12:39 PM   #16
Established Member

Save yourself the trouble.

Get a D now.

How would you like sharing him with another woman, your best friend?

That is next.

will you use protection to avoid a pregnancy? Who pays the child support after the D?

will you get tested for stds before and after?

Just split the property and get the D. Do it before the deed.
harrybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2017, 12:46 PM   #17
Established Member

He is only 40 and can't keep up with you ? Hard to buy it unless he has a medical condition.

People have their own dos and donts in their marriage. We are no one to tell you what to do or not do. But the consequences aren't good.
mikeylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2017, 12:46 PM   #18
Established Member

It sounds like he asked his best friend, before he asked you.

Like others, I think it will ruin the friendship and you should have an acquaintance you don't see often to do this with.

It's too close for comfort.
road likes this.

'If a man wants a woman to be an angel, he must first create a heaven for her. Angels do not live in hell'
sandylee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2017, 1:02 PM   #19
Established Member

Sharing your partner is a minefield of unintended consequences in any scenario but bringing your husband's best friend into it is a horrible idea. What if you, your husband, or the friend regret the experience? It will cause irreparable damage to your relationship. Even if it goes well, it will add complication and potential awkwardness to the mix. The friend may be single now, but what if he gets in a serious relationship? His future partners may not be thrilled with your set up and pressure him to drop the friendship.

Besides, do you really want your husbands friends thinking of you in that way? Do you want people in your community talking about and judging your marriage? What you do with your husband is no one's business but sleeping with his friends is basically begging for discussion and condemnation.

If u really want to do this- do it with a stranger. And be prepared for reality to be more complicated than the fantasy.

As a side note- I think it's disrespectful that your husband discussed this with his friend before talking to you.
Jj66 likes this.
lucy_in_disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2017, 1:03 PM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy_in_disguise View Post
As a side note- I think it's disrespectful that your husband discussed this with his friend before talking to you.

A great point, and absolutely right.
GorillaTheater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2017, 1:08 PM   #21
Established Member

How is one time or other random here and there sex with this guy , going to satisfy you forever ? He has to live with you guys !
mikeylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2017, 9:13 AM   #22
Established Member

So I'm going to go against the grain here and say go for it! Some people have bad experiences with this kind of kink, but there are tons of people who have success with this kink. If you think it's hot and he thinks it's hot, and you screw like horny teenagers because of it, then you're doing it right. Put your husband and your marriage first, sex second and you'll be fine. Have fun!
SaveYourHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2017, 11:44 AM   #23
Established Member

We have several close friends that swing and or share for many years. We find them great to hang and socialize with as they are very happy fun loving couples. There is no judgement from us for their choices. They don't judge us that we don't roll that way.

I've seen it go bad for some that experimented with it as well when jealousy and insecurity arose. It really depends on the personalities of those involved. I don't agree with telling the OP she is destined for divorce. I know a lovely older couple that has been playing their entire 40+ yr marriage.

I believe sharing and swinging are practiced more than many people are aware of.
Old 11th August 2017, 12:00 PM   #24

Eh, not into it.

If I want to screw around, I'll stay non-exclusive.

Never had a ltr where I wanted to see my girlfriend get nailed. I would want to break the guy's face.

If we aren't exclusive, there really isn't that jealousy. She can do whatever she wants.

If a girl wanted me to "share her", then I'd be expecting an open relationship where I can go see other women too. And frankly, very few women that I've ever been with were open to that.

The one's that were, was when I was too young to even appreciate it. Which actually gives me the impression that they were open to it precisely because I was too stupid to take advantage.

I don't think women put themselves at a disadvantage in a relationship. If being open benefits the man more than the woman, then they don't seem to want any part of it.
road likes this.

Last edited by Bastile; 11th August 2017 at 12:06 PM..
Bastile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2017, 12:08 PM   #25
Established Member

I've known and chatted with many people who are into this. There are various scenarios that can be boxed into this type of fantasy including the one where hubby just wants to watch his wife get banged by another man while he sits and gets off. Nothing more.

I agree that this fantasy isn't as uncommon as some people think but it does take a certain type of person and definitely a certain type of couple to go down this rabbit hole and come out of it unscathed.

Are you that couple? Who the hell knows.

I do worry that including his best friend in the mix. I think an objective third party would be much better but it's not my life or my marriage. As for him discussing and planning this out with his friend before talking to you? Yeah, disrespectful might be too kind of a word to use in my opinion.

As for me, HELL to the NO!

I have ZERO interest in sharing or being shared. Nothing turns me on more than knowing we are each others most wicked fantasy.
Old 12th August 2017, 8:49 AM   #26
Established Member

I have seen too many marriages end this way.
Do not do this.
road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2017, 12:14 PM   #27
Established Member

OP has left the thread...I repeat the OP has left the thread.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 5:20 AM   #28

I think this thread is dead but I'll comment anyway.

My husband and I are both into this. He likes to share me and vice versa.

My recommendation is to move slowly into it with role playing. When I get excited about a guy or he's hitting all the right spots I tend to get louder and talk dirty compared to when I'm with my husband. If your husbands not expecting this it could crush him. Buy a toy that is much bigger than your husband and start role playing that your are having sex with the friend or another guy. Use comments like "I've never been f***ed like this before" and "I'm going to f*** him all of the time" " he's bigger and better than you". Etc. than talk about. What did he like what didn't he like? Same for you? How do you feel afterwards? Guilty? Excited? Disgusted? Eager?

If all is good then progress from there. Role play that the friend did you while he was at work, record yourself playing alone but your acting like the friend is there and have you husband listen to the recording, send text messages as if it was actually happening. Then discuss all of this again. Better to move slowly than risk your marriage.

Make this an active part of your marriage, not something that is hidden. Marriage first than outside fun. Always marriage first. Communicate often. Be understanding of each other's feelings and discuss the potential negative consequences.
Jg81 is offline   Reply With Quote