LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

I am not sure how to handle this

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree115Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th December 2017, 5:29 PM   #16
Established Member

How very rude of her to ignore you like that. You did the best thing by leavi ny the wedding.

I might have just said "I heard you were having fun with your Ex that night. Please do not contact me again and stop calling my landline as I have no desire to speak to you"

That it silence and keep ignoring her...but I'd want the calls to stop.
S2B likes this.
Old 10th December 2017, 6:34 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negan View Post
Thanks everyone. I blocked her on my cell phone, and all social media apps, but for some reason I can't block her on my home phone, yes i am one of those who still has a land line.
Sounds like a great time to cut the cord and get with the times.
Old 10th December 2017, 7:45 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1983 View Post
Sounds like a great time to cut the cord and get with the times.
The only reason I keep it really is that my parents are older, both with medical conditions, so it's like a back up phone.
Negan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2017, 8:05 PM   #19

There is one thing that I cannot wrap my head around. I totally understand I did nothing wrong.

When we first started dating, I never pushed sex or anything else. I let things happen naturally. She was the one who ranted and raved about the importance of sex being meaningful. I am not a pushy or aggressive guy, and I understand that in the moment everyone needs to be comfortable.

So basically, she wouldn't have sex for me because of her time frame she outlined, but she was willing to have sex with someone else? That is where I feel emasculated.

I am not arrogant in the least bit, but I am not used to that happening to me. I am a good looking guy, at least that's what my mom tells me. Just needed to get that off my chest.
Old 10th December 2017, 8:31 PM   #20
Established Member

Like I said...she probably has a drinking problem. She puts on airs about being of high morals until she is in an environment that leads her to go overboard and lacks control. She's been in denial, and big fat liar.
Negan likes this.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2017, 9:14 PM   #21
Established Member

I almost wanna tell you to answer one of her calls just to hear what she has to say. Just for a little humor.

Almost.......
Imajerk17 and S2B like this.
jay1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2017, 9:23 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1983 View Post
I almost wanna tell you to answer one of her calls just to hear what she has to say. Just for a little humor.

Almost.......
I probably would go out of character and call her a few choice words. Or say something like "there are 9 billion people in the world and you think I am going to chase after you?"
jay1983 and usa1ah like this.
Old 10th December 2017, 10:11 PM   #23
Established Member

Yeah I don't blame you.
Old 10th December 2017, 10:37 PM   #24

Quote:
When we first started dating, I never pushed sex or anything else. I let things happen naturally. She was the one who ranted and raved about the importance of sex being meaningful. I am not a pushy or aggressive guy, and I understand that in the moment everyone needs to be comfortable.

So basically, she wouldn't have sex for me because of her time frame she outlined, but she was willing to have sex with someone else? That is where I feel emasculated.

I am not arrogant in the least bit, but I am not used to that happening to me. I am a good looking guy, at least that's what my mom tells me. Just needed to get that off my chest.
Two things that come to mind.

1) She was lying to you with the 15 date rule bull**** story. She might have already had a boyfriend she was sort of breaking up and getting back together with and didnt want to cheat on him.

2) Or she could be one of those women that actually does not like laid back passive guys and succumbs to more forceful acting guys. You know what I mean? One of those people that says one thing but really wants something else. Either way, if you are laid back and not forceful, you weren't gonna fulfill that need for her.

Either way, telling her off? Tell her off for what? Shes not you wife or your girlfriend. She's just some chick that asked you to go to a wedding with her. What are you going to say? "Hey, you disrespected me!". She doesn't give a ****! Sounds to me like she's got other things on her mind and going on in her head and her life. Just block her, ghost her, and move on .. you don't need her bull**** in your life. Don't waste your time or your breath on her. There are nicer people out there.

Last edited by jjgitties; 10th December 2017 at 10:39 PM..
jjgitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2017, 10:46 PM   #25
Established Member

First off, all moms think their sons are good looking...

Quote:
There is one thing that I cannot wrap my head around. I totally understand I did nothing wrong.

First off, all moms think their sons are good looking...

You did everything right, except the 15 date BS, give me a break.

I had a girl tell me she had a 90 day rule. After I picked myself up off the floor from LMAO... I said, ok, call me in 90 days.

The next night when she was completely satisfied after we made love, I asked how she felt about her 90 day rule....

Here is the deal, if a woman, any woman tries to lay some arbitrary time frame on you, dump her. If the is into you she will screw your brains out the first chance she gets.

Yes girls, you know it is true.

Otherwise, you handled it correctly.
BluesPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 12:16 AM   #26
S2B
Established Member

For future reference, only give a new gal your cell number - never your land line. That way when you need to you can block her on everything.
S2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 12:33 AM   #27
Established Member

Quote:
I am 36. She is 35. I am a confident guy but now I don't feel so confident after this incident.
I think I would’ve replied. WTF you f’in ....... loose my number.

fill in what you want.
S2B likes this.
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 2:09 AM   #28

She had both of my numbers. I don't get great cell service in my condo so we would talk on the house phone.

Anyway, I have an I-Phone, and I blocked her on Verizon's website and through my I-Phone, however her I-Messages kept getting through.

So, I told her how I felt. It was somewhat cathartic. I told her that she is a selfish POS and that is not relationship material. I made her cry, which I really don't feel sorry about.

Her story was she did have to much to drink but was taken advantage of. I told her I didn't care. I basically told her to eff herself in such a way that she would look forward to the trip.
S2B and usa1ah like this.
Old 11th December 2017, 2:47 AM   #29
Established Member

Yeah blah blah blah lol

Hey if you're by any chance able to contact the other bride's mate, send her a thank you message. Without what she told you, this thread wouldn't have went the same. Trust me I've been on this thing for a minute and seen enough to tell half the comments would've been telling you to give her the benefit of the doubt.
Old 11th December 2017, 7:58 AM   #30

Quote:
She had both of my numbers. I don't get great cell service in my condo so we would talk on the house phone.

Anyway, I have an I-Phone, and I blocked her on Verizon's website and through my I-Phone, however her I-Messages kept getting through.

So, I told her how I felt. It was somewhat cathartic. I told her that she is a selfish POS and that is not relationship material. I made her cry, which I really don't feel sorry about.

Her story was she did have to much to drink but was taken advantage of. I told her I didn't care. I basically told her to eff herself in such a way that she would look forward to the trip.
Dumb move. What was the point of making her upset. Nothing has changed for either you or her. She just used you to get her old BF back.
jjgitties is offline   Reply With Quote