Women can you tell if another woman likes a man?

singlelife

If so how? They seem to give off invisible signs.

Tell?

If a woman is into a guy all her friends know it.

but they all keep it to themselves.

thats about it.

Otherwise their powers of observation between how a woman interacts with a man is the same as yours.

Yeah, I remember being horribly :confused: when the female friends of a friend of ours kept suggesting to me to ask her out. The confusing part was, well, we were both married and she was my exW's best friend at the time. I'm thinking, wtf? Moot point, she's dead now but it sure was confusing at the time.

Weird world out there. However, having had many female friends in life, it was fairly common when out with them for them to analyze body language or voice tones and, 'heh, she likes him', etc, etc. I think they're a lot more sensitive to that stuff than we guys are.

This is with man or woman....you can see it in their face.

Younger 29s or younger...yes. Older...not so.

• Author
Yeah, I remember being horribly :confused: when the female friends of a friend of ours kept suggesting to me to ask her out. The confusing part was, well, we were both married and she was my exW's best friend at the time. I'm thinking, wtf? Moot point, she's dead now but it sure was confusing at the time.

Weird world out there. However, having had many female friends in life, it was fairly common when out with them for them to analyze body language or voice tones and, 'heh, she likes him', etc, etc. I think they're a lot more sensitive to that stuff than we guys are.

Very interesting. I have had that happen but it wasn't obvious to me. I just thought they were being silly.

• Author
Tell?

If a woman is into a guy all her friends know it.

but they all keep it to themselves.

thats about it.

Otherwise their powers of observation between how a woman interacts with a man is the same as yours.

I wondered sometimes why peoples friends acted weird.

Younger 29s or younger...yes. Older...not so.

Everyone is different. Some are just better observers. I'm one of those people and so is my friend. She's one step further on me...she can recognize people she hasn't seen in 40 years....her face recognition is off the charts....she don't need an app lol.

I can tell when a woman is into a guy if I watch them usually.

I can usually tell when a girl is into my boyfriend, and he can't unless they are explicit.

I can usually tell if a guy is interested in me as well, but I've been fooled (thinking they weren't, never the other way around.)

This is with man or woman....you can see it in their face.

I had a female friend that every time she got drunk she'd just stare at me and smile.

But otherwise she wouldn't even talk to me much when we all hung out.

I kept thinking I had something stuck in my teeth. LOL!

turned out she was into me. duh on my part.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Yes, I can tell. It's so easy.

Unfortunately, I can not so tell so easily when a guy likes a girl.

So what are the signs you see? Us men can benefit from such knowledge.

• Author
I had a female friend that every time she got drunk she'd just stare at me and smile.

But otherwise she wouldn't even talk to me much when we all hung out.

I kept thinking I had something stuck in my teeth. LOL!

turned out she was into me. duh on my part.

Yeah I would think she was just drunk. That would have been hard.

I can tell that another woman is into my man for the following reasons:

*She regularly phones him during work hours or on weekends when I work.

*She needs help or favours with things (from "us") on the weekends that I work. She rewards his help with gifts.

*She hangs off every word he says, and laughs heartily at his banter.

*She likes/comments on 95% of his facebook posts.

• Author
I can tell that another woman is into my man for the following reasons:

*She regularly phones him during work hours or on weekends when I work.

*She needs help or favours with things (from "us") on the weekends that I work. She rewards his help with gifts.

*She hangs off every word he says, and laughs heartily at his banter.

*She likes/comments on 95% of his facebook posts.

I would think she was just being friendly. But see, us guys misread everything lol. That's how we get in trouble.

It's completely different. Men are more logical creatures that place great emphasis on clear and overt communication.

Women have much greater perception of covert communication. Body language is a big one that men just don't get innately, yet women do. But also speech too:

Showing off to a woman that you're incredibly wealthy (overt communication) will be a display of insecurity (covert communication).

Putting down a man that women are taking an interest in (overt communication) will be a display of jealousy (covert communication).

Guess which of these a woman is more likely to pick up on.

Edit: Check out this thread.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/569954-gf-jealous-times-upset-i-m-buying-new-house

The women in there pick up that the guy isn't interested in his girlfriend, and I didn't lol. Like I say, women pick up on covert communication; men generally don't.

So yes, OP, a woman can help to tell you if another woman is into you.

Edited by Jabron1
  • Author
It's completely different. Men are more logical creatures that place great emphasis on clear and overt communication.

Women have much greater perception of covert communication. Body language is a big one that men just don't get innately, yet women do. But also speech too:

Showing off to a woman that you're incredibly wealthy (overt communication) will be a display of insecurity (covert communication).

Putting down a man that women are taking an interest in (overt communication) will be a display of jealousy (covert communication).

Guess which of these a woman is more likely to pick up on.

Edit: Check out this thread.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/569954-gf-jealous-times-upset-i-m-buying-new-house

The women in there pick up that the guy isn't interested in his girlfriend, and I didn't lol. Like I say, women pick up on covert communication; men generally don't.

So yes, OP, a woman can help to tell you if another woman is into you.

I guess us guys communicate more than we think and women know this and that's why they get drawn to us or leave us alone.