LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Do Women Like Hairy Guys

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th September 2006, 5:25 PM   #1

Cool Do Women Like Hairy Guys

I saw a bunch of people posting on a thread about how they like guys who shave their bodies. I am a Hairy chested, just plain hairy guy. Now I've only had a problem with maybe one girl involving my hair and she was weird so I dont even feel I should count her. My point is, do girls really get bothered by sleeping with hairy guys? I mean look at Sean Connery he was the best James Bond and had a chest full of hair voted sexiest man alive but that was a different time so let me know people...
Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2006, 5:32 PM   #2
Established Member

Usually I would have to say no, I prefer little body hair, but when it comes down to it there are about a billion more important things in a man than his level of hairyness. My bf is pretty hairy and I think he's all sorts of sexy
allina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2006, 5:34 PM   #3
Established Member

Post Kmt

Hi,

My point is, do girls really get bothered by sleeping with hairy guys?

Well... it depends on the guy...

When I think of the Arab guy I dated not long ago I think... yum!!

When I think of some other guy I dated but I didn't like very much I think... yuk!

Ariadne
Old 29th September 2006, 5:49 PM   #4
a4a
Established Member

nads and twig should be hair free...... or trimmed well.

shaving the whole bod is not my ideal...... man that would take too much time for some guys that could be better spent rubbing my feet.

Hairy necks with short hair too.....

hairy back is not for me either.

some on chest with racing strip is fine.... light fuzzy butt hair...... not dark wads tho!

ummmmm H has nice butt......... ummmmm.........
see what you did, made me think of the H's butt.
Old 29th September 2006, 5:52 PM   #5
Established Member

Not so bad

Most of the guys I've been with have been hairy, and I don't mind so much...fun to play with chest and arm hair...I appreciate guys who shave the family jewels, less ending up in my mouth haha, but it's not a major turnoff.
skimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2006, 7:45 PM   #6
Established Member

It was so cute. My bf asked before we became official whether or not him being hairy really matters. We had been friends for a long time. I was pretty used to who he was. HAIR DOESN'T MATTER TO ME. I consider it the fuzziness of a pillow. :]
Sally00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 1:17 AM   #7
Established Member

I used to HATE hair, lots of it on a guy. And now, my current boyfriend, he is a little more hairy than what I am used to, but I TOTALLY love it on him

"Thats just my opinion though, I could be wrong"

"Its better to be pissed off, than it is to be pissed ON"

As soon as anyone at the meeting starts to tear my argument apart, I'll remember to give myself a quick rub then stand up and smell my fingers whilst responding to my opponent calmly and with poise.
niko1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 12:02 PM   #8
Established Member

Most of the women I've dated like that I keep myself trimmed. No back hair or crazy ingrown hairs in strange places is palatable.
Rooster_DAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 6:23 PM   #9
Established Member

Most fitness girls like no hair,women not too into fitness don't really care that much.
I personally have never had a woman say "you should grow lots of hair on your chest that would be sexy"
Old 30th September 2006, 6:29 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobro View Post
I personally have never had a woman say "you should grow lots of hair on your chest that would be sexy"
Probably because it would be as stupid as saying 'you really should turn your eyes blue' or 'I think you should grow taller'. Clearly, if you ain't got hair there, it's not happening whether she wants it or not.

I personally prefer hair on a male body but were I to fall for a hairless lad, I'd never breathe a word of my preference to him.
Old 30th September 2006, 6:42 PM   #11
Established Member

I totally love his hairy arms, chest, and even his hairy butt....
It's other things about him I don t like, but the fact of him being hairy does not bother me...at all, and I am picky.
Marielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 6:46 PM   #12
Established Member

I personally love hairy guys...mmmm....

But, if a guy isn't hairy, then that's sexy, too. However he is naturally is good. (excepting uni-brows.)

I do like the area around a guy's package to be all nice and trimmed, or even shaved...just for easy access and personal pleasure.
nicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 6:54 PM   #13
Established Member

[
I do like the area around a guy's package to be all nice and trimmed, or even shaved...just for easy access and personal pleasure. [/QUOTE]

Exactly!!!
Ok, I m waiting for tonight, mmm can t wait
Marielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 7:49 PM   #14
Established Member

I feel complelled to make a sudden trip to the barber shop again!
Rooster_DAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 8:11 PM   #15

Another hairy chest fan here! VERY manly..Mmmmm
Touche is offline   Reply With Quote