Whose mistake do you think is it?

kaka85

Me and one of my best mates just had a rough argument which could end up in a fight but I held myself an stayed quite but listening to his **** language and abuses. He grabbed my mobile, which he had been trying for many days, to find a number of a girl I'm involved with these days and wants it to end. I'm not sure if he's doing it out of jealousy or something else. I asked him thrice to return but on refusing I ran after him which resulted in tearing his shirt. He went mad and did things as I already mentioned in the beginning. Is it my mistake and how should I proceed. I just never want to talk with him again as he abused me as well as my GF.

evanescentworld
Me and one of my best mates just had a rough argument which could end up in a fight but I held myself an stayed quite but listening to his **** language and abuses. He grabbed my mobile, which he had been trying for many days, to find a number of a girl I'm involved with these days and wants it to end. I'm not sure if he's doing it out of jealousy or something else. I asked him thrice to return but on refusing I ran after him which resulted in tearing his shirt. He went mad and did things as I already mentioned in the beginning. Is it my mistake and how should I proceed. I just never want to talk with him again as he abused me as well as my GF.

Is this thread about this girl?

You're not involved with her.

You want to be, and you sound like a desperate doormat.

Leave her well alone, she's clearly not into you.

Maybe instead of getting mad with your buddy (who has obviously known you longer, and seems concerned about how you are making yourself look) you should listen to him.

You're clearly not listening to advice here....

melodicintention

You realize that he committed computer theft and can go to jail for that. Taking someone's phone (especially a smart phone which is a computer) and reading the contents is covered by laws the same as computer theft. If you don't want to talk to him again, I'd say contact the FBI computer crimes and let them scare him so bad he never comes near you or your phone again, that's if he doesn't go to prison. Theft is theft. I'd have already called the cops by now, then the FBI later if I were you. Sounds like it's a clear cut case of computer theft to me.