I so want to start with her again

kaka85

To be short, she asked me for my number for whatsapp. We kept chatting for many days until I asked her out. She got ready but I had to leave the city for a few days. Her mood changed after that. I tried to ignore her for a week after I asked her out and got no reply from her. After a week I broke the silence helplessly and we kept going for a few days before I asked her out again and she didn't respond at all. There's silence between us again. She's changed her dp showing her with a guy, seems like her date. She apparently blocked me on whatsapp for a day and I also did but later I unblocked and realized that she unblocked me as well. What to do? I want to talk with her again.

Dude you are in the friends zone.....stop asking her out because she doesn't have that kind of interest in you. If you just want to be chat friends then have at'er, if you want to date her, stop wasting your time and try asking someone else out. Tip: just because a girl chats with you, or is nice to you doesn't mean she wants you as her BF. You asked her out twice, she ran.....after two times take the hint...it's a big fat "NOT INTERESTED".

• Like 1

To add it's possible her BF doesn't give her enough attention so she seeks it out from other guys on the net.....better known as an attention whore. They suck you in, take what they want, have you hooked, then when you get too close they ditch you.

• Like 1
She got ready but I had to leave the city for a few days. Her mood changed after that. I tried to ignore her for a week

Sorry dude but you screwed up.

Ignoring her for a week because you cancelled your first date with her a massive fumble.

There's very little chance she took it any other way than you flaked out on her, likely in favor of a better option that came up, and she didn't believe your story about leaving the city, even if she pretended to.

If you had apologized for cancelling, maintained communication and tried to reschedule as soon as possible, maybe things would have been different, but as it stands you burned her. I would have written you off, as well.

Try to just take it as a lesson learned. In the future if you have to cancel a date with a woman, especially at the last minute when she's already ready to go, don't ignore her for week. : /

• Like 1
  • Author
Dude you are in the friends zone.....stop asking her out because she doesn't have that kind of interest in you. If you just want to be chat friends then have at'er, if you want to date her, stop wasting your time and try asking someone else out. Tip: just because a girl chats with you, or is nice to you doesn't mean she wants you as her BF. You asked her out twice, she ran.....after two times take the hint...it's a big fat "NOT INTERESTED".

Why did she agree at first then? It makes me think she believed I had been paying with her.

• Author
Sorry dude but you screwed up.

Ignoring her for a week because you cancelled your first date with her a massive fumble.

There's very little chance she took it any other way than you flaked out on her, likely in favor of a better option that came up, and she didn't believe your story about leaving the city, even if she pretended to.

If you had apologized for cancelling, maintained communication and tried to reschedule as soon as possible, maybe things would have been different, but as it stands you burned her. I would have written you off, as well.

Try to just take it as a lesson learned. In the future if you have to cancel a date with a woman, especially at the last minute when she's already ready to go, don't ignore her for week. : /

I did ignore her after the second time I asked her out and she didn't even reply back. Her sudden change of mood and texts were already annoying me.

• Author

How can I think about her out again when we're not talking anymore? I'm just wondering if I should break the ice now.

Be careful not to fall in love with the idea of her. See it happen to a lot of my friends, they just go crazy over getting some girl, even though the girl isn't interested, or maybe acts a little friendly. Then they feel devastated when it finally gets through to them that nothing will ever happen. They create this storm in their head by overthinking someone.

If a person truly likes you, they'll meet you halfway, not do what she's doing. Plenty of others girls out there though, so stay strong!

• Like 1
I did ignore her after the second time I asked her out and she didn't even reply back. Her sudden change of mood and texts were already annoying me.

Oh, well yeah that's a bit different then. I read your original post and was like really? lol

What ever happened to real men?!...

Even if she was interested in you why would she want to get with you after the way you acted? You never ask someone out after they say no, no means no. You flaked and walked into the friend zone all on your own. As above mentioned you are fixated with the idea of this girl. She is being made out to be the bad person just because she spoke to you when everybody loves attention to a certain extent. She made it clear that it was a no and you have wasted weeks on the thought of her when she is living her life with a guy that has pursued and won her while you obsess.

You have a lot to learn about life, women and yourself. Get to work on that before you next approach for a date.

Edited by Dallers
  • Author
What ever happened to real men?!...

Even if she was interested in you why would she want to get with you after the way you acted? You never ask someone out after they say no, no means no. You flaked and walked into the friend zone all on your own. As above mentioned you are fixated with the idea of this girl. She is being made out to be the bad person just because she spoke to you when everybody loves attention to a certain extent. She made it clear that it was a no and you have wasted weeks on the thought of her when she is living her life with a guy that has pursued and won her while you obsess.

You have a lot to learn about life, women and yourself. Get to work on that before you next approach for a date.

She actually didn't say no. but that she was busy with something and couldn't come. That made me ask again. I definitely wouldn't ask her again if she said "no". She did sound like if she wan't busy, she's come.

Why did she blocked and unblocked me again. Is she waiting for me to start the conversation again, which I'm not going to?

You screwed it up. Any girl would think a guy who acts this way is playing games.

Maybe she blocked you when she was pissed off and then later unblocked you, who knows. Why do you even care if you're not going to ask her out again.

Best you can hope for now is friendship. Move on.