Happy Palm Sunday :)

TheFinalWord

Hope everyone has a good one! :)

Fear not, daughter of Zion; behold, your king is coming, sitting on a donkey's colt!” His disciples did not understand these things at first, but when Jesus was glorified, then they remembered that these things had been written about him and had been done to him.

• Like 3
  • Author
TheFinalWord

Probably my fav Palm Sunday worship song :)

Post yours if you would like! Hosanna!!!

• Like 1
pureinheart
Hope everyone has a good one! :)

Fear not, daughter of Zion; behold, your king is coming, sitting on a donkey's colt!” His disciples did not understand these things at first, but when Jesus was glorified, then they remembered that these things had been written about him and had been done to him.

Oh wow, no wonder today was such a good day!!!! I totally forgot it was Palm Sunday...Praise God!

Happy Palm Sunday to you my friend an Brother!

Wow, God is moving, felt the Spirit really strong today ...just an abundance of JOY! Was going to start some sort of happy happy joy joy thread or something.

• Like 4

Right now Jesus was entering Jerusalem and his followers were anticipating his triumphant rise to power and the establishment of his promised kingdom on earth. Only problem was, as Jesus said, they had in mind the things of man and not the things of God. Just like his followers 2000 years ago many of us seek blessing and glory rather than humility and sacrifice.

• Like 1
pureinheart
Probably my fav Palm Sunday worship song :)

Post yours if you would like! Hosanna!!!

Wow this worship song has a "Vinyard" type style...awesome dude!

Man, gonna have to go to the Vinyard next week just to freak out in worship!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Author
TheFinalWord
Oh wow, no wonder today was such a good day!!!! I totally forgot it was Palm Sunday...Praise God!

Happy Palm Sunday to you my friend an Brother!

Wow, God is moving, felt the Spirit really strong today ...just an abundance of JOY! Was going to start some sort of happy happy joy joy thread or something.

:) Resurrection Day is earlier than normal this year!

Last part of "The Bible" is on tonight. Watching with fam and friends. :)

Have a blessed and productive week PIH!

• Like 2
pureinheart
Right now Jesus was entering Jerusalem and his followers were anticipating his triumphant rise to power and the establishment of his promised kingdom on earth. Only problem was, as Jesus said, they had in mind the things of man and not the things of God. Just like his followers 2000 years ago many of us seek blessing and glory rather than humility and sacrifice.

Can you imagine how they felt...oh Lord...like no Lord, dying on the Cross????

Worship Him M30...I seek His JOY....oh man can't even describe how heavy the Spirit is right now...just freaking out!

• Like 1
pureinheart

You too Brother! God Bless You!!!! A lot of things are out of the norm this year!

• Like 2
ComingInHot

I do have a little Passover humor...

My very good friend who is also Jewish and follows the Beautiful Jewish traditions closely, was preparing for Passover and my son asked her what she was doing.

She told him, preparing for Passover, do you know what Passover is? She asked my son.

"Of Course I do"! My son exclaimed. "It's the day we slaughter the lamb and splatter it over our doors so the Angel of death will Pass Over our homes".

My Jewish friend was impressed but wanted to reassure my son that the killing of the lamb was not something they did and in her way said, " That's right but we don't Do that part"

My son got quiet for a moment looking at my Jewish mother/friend intently then asked.....

"Well, whose blood DO you use then?!" ;)

Have a good & Godly evening Everyone**

CIH

• Like 4

Hosanna!

I completely agree! It was a very joyous day :)!!

:) Enjoy! Just don't tell us the ending ;)

My son got quiet for a moment looking at my Jewish mother/friend intently then asked.....

So funny!! :laugh:

• Like 2

LOL, yea, in modern English, this is what Peter was saying to Jesus:

"No, no, no, Jesus...you have it all wrong...here's what's going to happen. We will all march in there, start the revolution. You're not going to die. Ha, come on! We wouldn't let that happen to you! We love you so much. That's NOT going to happen!"

(I see this ALL the time in our world. Disobeying God in the name of "love" and "care", etc, etc...)

• Like 2
pureinheart
LOL, yea, in modern English, this is what Peter was saying to Jesus:

"No, no, no, Jesus...you have it all wrong...here's what's going to happen. We will all march in there, start the revolution. You're not going to die. Ha, come on! We wouldn't let that happen to you! We love you so much. That's NOT going to happen!"

(I see this ALL the time in our world. Disobeying God in the name of "love" and "care", etc, etc...)

You do so remind me of Paul:) God Bless You my precious Brother

pureinheart

Am watching the HC now and I have never seen a better actor for the part of Jesus...it is exactly how I've always pictured Him...looks, demeanor...I bet this actor is more than close to what Jesus actually looked like...

• Like 1
  • Author
TheFinalWord
Hosanna!

:) Enjoy! Just don't tell us the ending ;)

I was actually incorrect! They are concluding the series on Easter :) Seems fitting.

There was actually some controversy with the movie in the news b/c some people were saying Satan looked like Pres. Obama lol

You decide...

The Bible 2013 Episode 3 Mini-Series Part 5-6 Full Show - YouTube

Edited by TheFinalWord
You do so remind me of Paul:) God Bless You my precious Brother

Thanks, pure, I guess that's code for saying I'm "negative". Lol, 's'alright, people tell me that a lot. :)

To which I reply, "Im not negative, I'm realistic."

There was actually some controversy with the movie in the news b/c some people were saying Satan looked like Pres. Obama lol

You decide...

The Bible 2013 Episode 3 Mini-Series Part 5-6 Full Show - YouTube

:eek: Wow, it seems undeniable...they look SO much alike! I had heard that rumor, but I wasn't prepared for the strong resemblance :eek:.

I guess the question is whether or not it was intentional? I mean, of all the faces in the world, what are the chances...?

• Author
TheFinalWord
:eek: Wow, it seems undeniable...they look SO much alike! I had heard that rumor, but I wasn't prepared for the strong resemblance :eek:.

I guess the question is whether or not it was intentional? I mean, of all the faces in the world, what are the chances...?

I know, it is pretty uncanny if it's just a coincidence. I mean the actual actor looks a bit like him, in terms of facial structure. But I guess he's played in a bunch of other bible related movies...

Mehdi Ouazzani: What actor who played Obama look-a-like Satan in The Bible TV show REALLY looks like | Mail Online

• Like 1
Thanks, pure, I guess that's code for saying I'm "negative". Lol, 's'alright, people tell me that a lot. :)

:laugh: M30...Paul was not negative!

He didn't beat around the bush though :)

I know, it is pretty uncanny if it's just a coincidence. I mean the actual actor looks a bit like him, in terms of facial structure. But I guess he's played in a bunch of other bible related movies...

Mehdi Ouazzani: What actor who played Obama look-a-like Satan in The Bible TV show REALLY looks like | Mail Online

Hmmm....maybe it's someone's unconscious feelings coming out then...

From the article, I love this:

In one scene, filmed during a still night on the edge of the desert, Jesus tells the priest Nicodemus, 'The Holy Spirit is like the wind.' According to Mr Burnett: 'At that moment, a wind, like as if a 747 was taking off, blew his hair, almost blew the set over and sustained for 20 seconds across the desert.
  • Like 1
pureinheart
I do have a little Passover humor...

My very good friend who is also Jewish and follows the Beautiful Jewish traditions closely, was preparing for Passover and my son asked her what she was doing.

She told him, preparing for Passover, do you know what Passover is? She asked my son.

"Of Course I do"! My son exclaimed. "It's the day we slaughter the lamb and splatter it over our doors so the Angel of death will Pass Over our homes".

My Jewish friend was impressed but wanted to reassure my son that the killing of the lamb was not something they did and in her way said, " That's right but we don't Do that part"

Have a good & Godly evening Everyone**

CIH

Awwww, your son sounds so adorable- gotta love it, kids are a trip!

You have a really blessed week!

• Like 1
pureinheart

Paul- negative? LOL Paul was anything but negative, and you hit it, realistic...not to mention highly anointed.

The Apostolic is more logic based, where the Prophetic is more feeling based.

The Apostolic says cool throw me in jail, beat me, kill me, and I'll still count it all joy, AND make sure everyone involved gets saved on top of it. Nothing touches the Apostolic...threaten them with death and their reply is, "to die is gain"...I mean what does one say to that?

You are so funny!

pureinheart

Actually he reminded me more of the Star Trek dude on Deep Space Nine?

Man, this was a truly anointed series, especially tonight! Wow...again the actor they used really causes me to look at Jesus in a major different way...I know that may sound weird...but I think this actor really depicted "Jesus" in all ways...his eyes were so loving, you know?

Edited by pureinheart
  • Like 1
  • Author
TheFinalWord
Actually he reminded me more of the Star Trek dude on Deep Space Nine?

Man, this was a truly anointed series, especially tonight! Wow...again the actor they used really causes me to look at Jesus in a major different way...I know that may sound weird...but I think this actor really depicted "Jesus" in all ways...his eyes were so loving, you know?

You have to be a hardcore Trekkie to like DS9 lol ;) Always like TNG myself :)

Not sure what character from DS9 you're referring to though. :confused:

I agree, I like the actor that plays Jesus! He's good.

pureinheart
You have to be a hardcore Trekkie to like DS9 lol ;) Always like TNG myself :)

Not sure what character from DS9 you're referring to though. :confused:

I agree, I like the actor that plays Jesus! He's good.

Yep, back in the day was really into it...hey got that wrong, it was Voyager

Tim Russ - IMDb

My fave was TNG too because there was always this radical moral story to it that had so much wisdom...light bulbs went on a lot watching that!

• Like 2