LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

Deleted my Facebook a month ago and life has been awesome.

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

Like Tree54Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th September 2017, 4:48 PM   #31
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZayKayWill View Post
I don't miss it one bit. I leave for Japan in a couple weeks so I may give in then....but man life has been awesome not always wondering what other people are thinking all the time. O_o
Why do you hate it? I love stalking old friends on FB, but I'm guilty for never ever posting a word/picture there. Never. I use it for private messaging all the time but obviously the only people that know are the ones I message .

I always thought it is ridiculous to post your dinner or duckface or picture with a dude on FB or whatever other s*it people post but since I'm not doing it and I'm pretty good at extracting relevant information, the rest is ... background.
No_Go is offline   Reply With Quote