LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management

What are you doing to get in shape?

Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management Staying fit and physically healthy is essential! Remember, we aren't subsitutes for your physician! As always, talk to your doctor before following any suggestions or advice!

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th August 2017, 4:55 PM   #46
Established Member

Climbed two of the highest peaks in the mountain valley. Painful on the way up and even more so on the way down, but worth the views that come with them. Wow.
Old 10th September 2017, 9:17 PM   #47

I'm following ballet beautiful workout. I love this workout!
Baservis is offline   Reply With Quote