LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Attending "White Trash" Costume Party on Sat. What Should I Wear?

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th September 2007, 6:23 PM   #1
Established Member

Attending "White Trash" Costume Party on Sat. What Should I Wear?

I am totally lost on this!!! Any suggestions? I don't want to be too hookerish. I did pick up a Poison (band) shirt and have some jeans with rips in them (which I actually wear, haha), what else should I do?

Thanks in advance.
redfathom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2007, 6:39 PM   #2
Established Member

One of my friends just attended a party of this theme. They even had a mullet race?

Can you stuff your shirt to appear pregnant? Giant hair and loads of bad make up. Papst Blue Ribbon can in hand?

You could ask various men at the party if they are your baby's daddy.
underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2007, 6:40 PM   #3

You have to be careful with wearing 80's band clothes and ripped jeans - that's very 80's, but not necessarily clearly "white trash."

Think more like looking like a physically dirty person who's wearing clothes straight out of 1992. That should work.
Star Gazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2007, 6:41 PM   #4
Established Member

How about a couple of kitchen (they are white) trashbags with holes cut in them for your head, arms, legs?

I guess I just don't cotton to the term "white trash."

On another note, however...
I once saw the cutest costumes at a Halloween party.
The couple was pregnant - like 7-8 months along. They both had on big trash bags with signs around their necks. Her's said "I'm Hefty" and his said "And I'm Glad." Cute!
Mustang Sally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2007, 6:44 PM   #5
Established Member

Mustang Sally - Totally cute, awwww...almost makes me want a baby, ALMOST!!! HAHA

Underpants, Okay, I am totally asking people if they are my babies daddy.

I am also going to write, Fu*K YOU on my Knuckles to make it look like a tatto, I was also going to draw a heart, rose that says KFED on my cleaveage.

Stargazer, for the shirt and jeans thing, what if I cut the shirt to make it a really low tank top and have some of my red lace bra sticking out the top, would that count? I was going to roll one pant leg up and maybe get some platform flip flops.

P.S. I am going to google recent pics of Brittney and see what I can find.
Old 12th September 2007, 6:47 PM   #6
Established Member

Underpants, also when everyone gets there they are giving out beer foam holders, haha. I am not sure what we are drinking, prob. something cheap.
Old 12th September 2007, 6:58 PM   #7
Established Member

Oh no,

What is wrong with platform flops.

Of the pictures I saw of the party my friend attended and that I ...missed. The pregnant chick was the funniest. I think she might have had some baby dolls also that were of course neglected here and there. Can you attain a kids stroller to haul around all your baby dolls? She wore just a sundress and had the pregnant stomach in addition.

I think the fake tattoos are funny however the Kfed thing...I don't know. How about two eagles fighting a snake? Or my gosh, the confederate flag maybe...oye.

I think you do need to have some portion of a bra showing. I would think you could get away with just a dropped strap. I guess it depends on how revealing you want to be.

I almost attended the party I was invited too but I was going to go older...way older. I wanted to do a sundress and rolled down panty hose and have tissues spewing from my cleavage. A bad wig and some terrible lipstick smeared across my face. I thought that was a lovely idea. I planned to get a walker and wanted to figure out how to attach a beer holder to it.
Old 12th September 2007, 7:07 PM   #8
Established Member

Haha, neglected kids, LOL. Wow, she went all out. Yes, I definitly thought about the bra strap thing.

Okay, the platform flip flops, to ME are a little trashy, but it depends on what you wear them with, I mean my sister wears them but I don't think she is trashy, she is just short, haha.

Okay, the tattoo with the eagle fighting the snake is perfect, I wonder where I could find one. I mentioned the KFED thing because Brittney was pictured on the invitation. HAHA. They are opening there motorhome and putting fake grass in front of it like they live in it. Okay, no offense to people who live in trailers, my grandpa, uncle and aunt do, nice double wides. HEHE. So I want to be conservative so I don't offend but not a party pooper, the tattoos will help.
Old 12th September 2007, 7:10 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfathom
Stargazer, for the shirt and jeans thing, what if I cut the shirt to make it a really low tank top and have some of my red lace bra sticking out the top, would that count? I was going to roll one pant leg up and maybe get some platform flip flops.

P.S. I am going to google recent pics of Brittney and see what I can find.

Platform flip flops would be AWESOME, but you have to get them DIRTY first. Or house slippers! And fake horrible tattoos! Make sure nothing matches too. Hehehehehe.
Star Gazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2007, 7:17 PM   #10
Established Member

Now,

For your hair.

Will you be sporting a trucker cap. (Gas stations have the best selection). I once saw a purple one that said..."Redneck woman Hell Yea". Another gem I saw once was one that said "Who took the cork out of my Lunch".

Or you could just adorn a bandana.

Or just really big heavily hairsprayed and teased quaff.

You will need some gigantic bad jewelery that you can brag about purchasing on the ...QVC Network.

Sounds like a fun party.
Old 12th September 2007, 7:17 PM   #11
Established Member

LOVE the abandoned doll babies concept, and an ankle tattoo is a must.
Don't forget to black out a tooth or two. Bad dental work is de rigeour at these functions !
Old 12th September 2007, 7:29 PM   #12
Established Member

Hair, yes, yes and yes. I thought of all of those, personally I would rather wear the trucker hat, 1. I look great in a hat, 2. I have great hair, and would not want to grease it up and I rarely use products. So I think the hat. My BIL suggested that also.

Okay, so I need to go to a gas station and buy a trucker hat and fake tattoos, hey they might even have platform flip flops.

Ankle tattoo of a snake wrapping around my ankle. HAHA.
Old 12th September 2007, 7:56 PM   #13

you should just show up with what you normaly wear
Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2007, 8:06 PM   #14
Established Member

Journal Entries: 1
http://media.modbee.com/smedia/2007/...filiate.11.jpg

I just HAD to suggest this
Citizen Erased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2007, 10:14 PM   #15
Established Member

Don't forget to wear something with a Nascar or wrestling logo on it!

Also, a pack of generic cigarettes that LOOK like name brand ones are always a good white trash accessorie.

"He said he LIKED me, but he wasn't IN LIKE with me!" -King of the Hill
KittenMoon is offline   Reply With Quote