LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Separation and Divorce

Fiancée and mother of child broke up with me and left

Separation and Divorce Considering ending your marriage? Going through a divorce? Let us know!

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th September 2017, 2:04 PM   #46
Established Member

Just be prepared to find out what is actually going on with her...

Just be prepared to find out what is actually going on with her...

BTW, honestly man, just leave her be and start living your life. I am almost certain that this is not going to work out for you in the long run.

I hope I am wrong, but almost sure that I am not.

Start living your life and see what happens...
BluesPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2017, 10:01 AM   #47

Something worth noting happened today

I took my kid to hers and we had breakfast. There was a box on the table and I asked what it was. She told me to open it and inside was a book which she asked me to read. It was blank pages. I asked her what it's for and she said I bought that book the day you proposed to me to plan our wedding but you never bothered and wanted to wait forever and buy property first etc etc.

I felt genuinely crap about it. Told her I was sorry and I never realised she had wanted to get married sooner than we had sort of discussed. She said I was selfish and didn't think of what she wanted.. she was probably right.. I told her again I was sorry and that I was committed to her and didn't see a lot of my mistakes until now. She said she didn't wish to discuss further and feel pressured so I left.

That's the first time she has opened up to me in a long time. We didn't argue, it was constructive and I left understanding if nothing more.
Jman220 is offline   Reply With Quote